Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Fly app needs more compatible devices listed, especially tablets
172 6 12-3 13:44
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KryptosXLayer2
lvl.1

United States

Shocked that I cannot even sideload the DJI Fly app to a 10.1" Samsung Galaxy Tab A 2019 (SM-T510), the app shows incompatible on the Google Play Store, as only a few Android devices are listed as compatible.  My Note10+ is not even listed as compatible but it allowed me to download it and works great on a tablet mount since the device in a case is just too big to fit in the controller.  

DJI, please make more devices compatible or at least able to install and test! If the Note10+ is not listed but able to download, why isn't the Tab A 2019?
12-3 13:44
Use props
DJI Paladin
Super Moderator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused you. With regards to the Samsung Galaxy Tab A. As of the moment it is not yet tested to work properly with the DJI Mavic Mini and with the DJI Fly application. For the Samsung Note 10+, we cannot guarantee the stability and the compatibility when operating and flying the said drone. It is advisable to use a mobile that is listed on the recommended mobile device list for the said drone. Rest assured that our DJI R&D department are continuously testing multiple and new devices to be added on the said list in the future. Thank you for your support and understanding.
12-3 14:02
Use props
lifeisfun
lvl.2
Canada

There is many different Tab A models, some work some don't.
What a mess DJI!
12-3 17:11
Use props
JamieLanger
lvl.1

India

I faced the same issue. dji should make more compatible devices.
12-3 19:00
Use props
Gu5s
lvl.3
Flight distance : 252523 ft
Czechia

There are already numerous forum threads going in depth about this issue (as I have also been strongly vocal about the ridiculous stubborn decision to make Fly app 64bit only)
I eventually gave in and bought Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 - as that was probably the cheapest new (even though not officially at the time) supported device (~190$ + the phone is pretty good, but way too big for my taste anyway).
https://browser.geekbench.com/v4 ... amsung+Galaxy+Tab+A
12-4 03:03
Use props
O-Man
lvl.1

Germany

Updating the currently freezing DJY Fly App for supported S10+ with Android 10 would be great as well.
12-4 10:15
Use props
KryptosXLayer2
lvl.1

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-3 14:02
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused you. With regards to the Samsung Galaxy Tab A. As of the moment it is not yet tested to work properly with the DJI Mavic Mini and with the DJI Fly application. For the Samsung Note 10+, we cannot guarantee the stability and the compatibility when operating and flying the said drone. It is advisable to use a mobile that is listed on the recommended mobile device list for the said drone. Rest assured that our DJI R&D department are continuously testing multiple and new devices to be added on the said list in the future. Thank you for your support and understanding.

You do realize we are not going to go out and buy OTHER phones to replace a flagship like the Note10+ just to run on YOUR compatibility list, right? You should spend the money to test on these popular devices, not us! To even offer that as a suggestion is insulting!
12-4 15:28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules