743 5 2019-12-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
metallica
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3551880 ft
Portugal

Hi everyone!

I have a doubt: Does the Dji Goggle RE Works on Phantom 4 pro plus ? And if works, i have to use HDMI or USB Cable to link with my controler?

Thanks!
2019-12-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum with this inquiry. As per checking the DJI Phantom 4 Pro + is compatible with the DJI Goggles RE. Please refer to this link ( https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... ick_Start_Guide.pdf ) for more details. If you have any other concern or inquiry, please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. Thank you  for your valued support.

2019-12-4
Use props
metallica
lvl.3
Portugal

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-4 12:40
Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum with this inquiry. As per checking the DJI Phantom 4 Pro + is compatible with the DJI Goggles RE. Please refer to this link ( https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/DJI+Goggles/20171122/DJI_Goggles_RE_Quick_Start_Guide.pdf ) for more details. If you have any other concern or inquiry, please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. Thank you  for your valued support.

[view_image]

Thanks so much!!!

But....whats "live view only" really means? ? I will lost any important features ?

Thanks!
2019-12-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

metallica Posted at 12-4 16:11
Thanks so much!!!

But....whats "live view only" really means? ? I will lost any important features ?

Hi. Thank you for the additional inquiry. With regards to the " Live View Only ". When the DJI Goggles RE is connected via HDMI cable to the remote controller. You will see the live feed from the camera without the telemetry on display. Regarding the second question, there will be no changes on the feature. If you have any further concern or inquiry, please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. Thank you.

2019-12-5
Use props
metallica
lvl.3
Portugal

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-5 12:37
Hi. Thank you for the additional inquiry. With regards to the " Live View Only ". When the DJI Goggles RE is connected via HDMI cable to the remote controller. You will see the live feed from the camera without the telemetry on display. Regarding the second question, there will be no changes on the feature. If you have any further concern or inquiry, please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. Thank you.

Thanks so much again!

So, em resume:

I can't use USB cable to fly. So , i cant have telemetry and others functionalities like head tracking and etc.
I can use HDMI cable to fly, but its only a live view without telemetry.

So, if what i wrote above is correctly, what is the advantage of using Goggle RE instead white goggle (fist version) in my case ( on P4P+)?

2019-12-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

metallica Posted at 12-6 01:30
Thanks so much again!

So, em resume:

Hi. Thank you for for the additional information and inquiry. The DJI Googles RE has dual band frequency which improves the stability and quality of the transmission from the said drone. In addition, I will be posting a link ( https://www.dji.com/dji-goggles-re/info#specs ) for the specification of the DJI Goggles RE. If you have further inquiry, please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. Thank you.
2019-12-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules