Battery firmware updates?
839 8 2019-12-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rasworth
lvl.3
United States

I updated to the latest firmware, with no issues.  However I have a question - how can I tell if the battery fw has changed, and therefore I have to repeat the process with my second battery?  I did insert the second battery and reattached to the DJI assistant, all it indicated was the firmware was current.

Richard Southworth
2019-12-4
Use props
Crummett
lvl.3
Flight distance : 36929 ft
United Kingdom

You answered your own question i think .  Experience so far is it will pop up and say if the battery FW needs updating
2019-12-4
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I have 7 DJI Drones and have never ever used DJI Assistant.

If you want to update just let it do its thing when you switch on and have a wifi connection to your tablet/phone to the internet.
2019-12-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this inquiry. Once the DJI Fly application determines that the inserted battery needs to be updated. You will be prompted to update the firmware for the battery or the drone. Just a friendly reminder, please check if the battery is 50% charge or above before proceeding with any updates. If you further inquiry or concern feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-12-4
Use props
Crummett
lvl.3
Flight distance : 36929 ft
United Kingdom

The only thing I don’t get is that twice now I’ve been promoted to update a battery yet not the other 2.
2019-12-4
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Second Officer
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

Crummett Posted at 12-4 12:17
The only thing I don’t get is that twice now I’ve been promoted to update a battery yet not the other 2.

me too, only 2 out of 3 asked for the update.
2019-12-4
Use props
davidms
lvl.4
Flight distance : 428186 ft
Canada

InspektorGadjet Posted at 12-4 12:52
me too, only 2 out of 3 asked for the update.

same here, 2 out of 3...
2019-12-4
Use props
Rob1962
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1517451 ft
United States

Have a Mavic 2.How do I get to the page that let's me set the discharge time.By how many days.
2019-12-6
Use props
LordMegatron
lvl.1
Flight distance : 65758 ft
Netherlands

all 3 batterys in my fly more combo needed the update once inserted into the drone
2019-12-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules