Phantom 4 controller Fault
574 2 2019-12-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Droneflier
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1811322 ft
South Africa

My Phantom 4 controller has issues after I connected to DJI Simulator, The only option is a Phantom 4 Pro was the only option available, I connected with my controller and my Phantom 4 STANDARD. Following this my radio would not connect to my mobile phone. Eventually I found I could reset the remote, after the reset I connected the phone to my android phone and was promted for a software update, I proceeded with the update and now my controller links as a Phantom 4 Pro and will not connect to any of the DJI Assitant 2 programs. DJI assistant indicates this is the wrong software to connect to the remote. The Remote will also not connect to the drone.

Any assitance will be realy appreciated. I have already sent the controller to our local DJI agent and they just returned it back to me at no charge. I believe they could not get the controller to connect too.
2019-12-4
Use props
Droneflier
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1811322 ft
South Africa

Found the fault in the DJI Go 4  software the aircraft selected was set to Phantom 4 Pro LOL fingers fingers
2019-12-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for posting your inquiry. I am sorry for the trouble that you had before. I am happy to know that the issue was resolved by choosing the right model on your DJI Go 4. If you have any concern or inquiry regarding DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-12-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules