Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Mini - First flight and impressions from a newbie
654 6 2019-12-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
luca6686
lvl.4
Flight distance : 531841 ft
Italy

Hi all, I'm new to drone world and I've choose the Mavic Mini, I'm impressed how easy is to drive... opss fly, in a couple of days I've done 5 flghts in different condition but the drone was always stable and the footage is fantastic.I'll try to fly in different zone and on holiday when I usually go to mountains, I can't wait.... I'm super excited !!

Here you are a short video

PS: I'm new also on video editing... so I'm sorry but I don't know any real post production tool or program.

Thanks in advance
Bye!

2019-12-4
Use props
InspektorGadjet
lvl.4
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

Hey thanks for sharing!!
The "Not linear moving" you mention is called an orbit or circle, quite tricky at first but quickly you will improve is a very awsome shot!
I'm also in the super excited side of things, specially after todays update fix the only issue I had with my Mavic Mini.
Take your time, and practice practice practice.
Enjoy and have fun!
2019-12-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi and welcome to DJI Forum. Thank you for sharing your first mission with your DJI Mavic Mini. For better user experience. As InspektorGadjet suggested at post #2, I would recommend please try the different intelligent flight modes. If you have any concerns or inquiry. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. Thank you for your valued support.

2019-12-4
Use props
luca6686
lvl.4
Flight distance : 531841 ft
Italy

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-4 11:13
Hi and welcome to DJI Forum. Thank you for sharing your first mission with your DJI Mavic Mini. For better user experience. As InspektorGadjet suggested at post #2, I would recommend please try the different intelligent flight modes. If you have any concerns or inquiry. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. Thank you for your valued support.

[view_image]

Hi, I would like to try the circle quickshot, but I was too far from the Building, about 300m \ 980ft, and scared by the tower crane.
Maybe with more practice and a better perception of the space from the fpv I will be ready.

Thanks for the Support
2019-12-4
Use props
Bob-Mavic Pro Platinum
lvl.4
Flight distance : 73114 ft
United States

luca6686, you are doing what I have to do more, and that is fly and practice.  Is that MOTEL vacant?  Looks big to me.  Thank you for sharing, and having fun
2019-12-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

luca6686 Posted at 12-4 22:15
Hi, I would like to try the circle quickshot, but I was too far from the Building, about 300m \ 980ft, and scared by the tower crane.
Maybe with more practice and a better perception of the space from the fpv I will be ready.

Hi. You are more than welcome, Practice makes perfect and we will be anticipating the videos you will be creating using your DJI Mavin Mini. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-12-6
Use props
djicheaha
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2957598 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for sharing. Good start. Practice and enjoy your flying.
2019-12-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules