Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Image transmission stopped
8741 14 2019-12-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_gmXud1ZTqntD
lvl.1

Japan

I use the DJI FPV system T motor F4 HD FC. I turn everything on as far as your remote control is connected to the FC, but what starts up with the goggles also disconnects the remote control. As soon as I turn off the goggles, the remote control is reconnected.

I returned the DJI FPV Fly More Combo (Mode 2) FPV Drone Racing to Amazon.com and purchased and used a new item of the exact same type. In addition, I also purchased an AirUnit. I also got an T-Motor F55A PRO II 55A ESC&F4 HD for DJI stack and now I have three. I bought new batteries too. I tried two versions of each firmware. Is there anything else I can try? I have no idea what to do anymore. I'm sorry for bothering you during your busy time. Thank you for your cooperation.

https://youtu.be/AUkg8Pq_S0I

2019-12-4
Use props
fans1dbb9bb9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 342054 ft
United States

Hello, I'm having the same problem I get an error: image transmission stopped. I'm not sure why i get this message. Has anyone found out why the Air unit is having trouble? I've updated to the latest firmware and still get the same error.
2019-12-26
Use props
Poci
New
Flight distance : 1372057 ft
Norway

Hi guys! I have problem with image from camera
What do you thing about this?
2020-2-1
Use props
jnamongmail.com
lvl.1
Flight distance : 233012 ft
United States

Same issue. Has anyone resolved this? Air Unit green and ready to link but can’t get goggles into bind mode.
7858F69C-458F-4D8C-BD10-309F2B8EF244.jpeg
2020-2-4
Use props
djiuser_gmXud1ZTqntD
lvl.1

Japan

That's already been resolved!!!!!!!!!!! YOU SHOULD USE USA VPN FOR UPDATE AIR UNIT !!!!! I AM FROM JAPAN
2020-2-25
Use props
djiuser_3hySjHfO054R
New

Japan

djiuser_gmXud1ZTqntD Posted at 2-25 05:56
That's already been resolved!!!!!!!!!!! YOU SHOULD USE USA VPN FOR UPDATE AIR UNIT !!!!! I AM FROM JAPAN

対処法を教えてください 私も日本人です
2020-5-7
Use props
djiuser_ArgbF8VgWyAq
lvl.1

United States

The issue has not been resolved I have the same issue and I’ve updated, backdated and re-updated to the most recent firmware. Is there any way to fix this when out flying?
2020-6-4
Use props
FPV-King
lvl.1

Netherlands

Exactly the same here!
I get an error: image transmission stopped, just after upgrading the firmware
This is my new brand new air unit, the other air unit do not have this problem
Is there a problem with activating the unit before the first use?
2020-6-4
Use props
Sam
lvl.1

United States

This happen to me a few times
2020-6-4
Use props
Thomas V
lvl.1
Netherlands

@ jnamongmail.com. What are you experiencing when you click the bind button on the goggles? A single beep, or the expected continuous one?
2020-6-5
Use props
FPV-King
lvl.1

Netherlands

Thomas V Posted at 6-5 07:01
@ jnamongmail.com. What are you experiencing when you click the bind button on the goggles? A single beep, or the expected continuous one?

Hi Thomas
Sorry if i misunderstand you, but i am not ware of a bind button on the goggles.
The transmitter bind normallay automatisch af a few seconds and turns green, but now stays red. Also the goggles do not receive a response from the airunit.
2020-6-6
Use props
g.arturas
lvl.1
Flight distance : 660138 ft
Ireland

i press button on air unit first and hold after on goggles and hold, that issue diapered to me and all works
2020-6-25
Use props
Thomas V
lvl.1
Netherlands

FPV-King Posted at 6-6 04:04
Hi Thomas
Sorry if i misunderstand you, but i am not ware of a bind button on the goggles.
The transmitter bind normallay automatisch af a few seconds and turns green, but now stays red. Also the goggles do not receive a response from the airunit.

You can find the bind button as indicated on pages 21, 22, 23 under the subject "Linking" in the DJI Digital FPV System User Manual 2019.07 v1.0

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/DJI_Digital_FPV_System/20190731/DJI_Digital_FPV_System_User_Manual_EN.pdf
2020-6-30
Use props
burnsideboogz
New

United States

jnamongmail.com Posted at 2020-2-4 20:26
Same issue. Has anyone resolved this? Air Unit green and ready to link but can’t get goggles into bind mode.[Image]

Hey can someone assist me with my goggles v2
2022-8-22
Use props
djiuser_sRxPM5dgltVY
lvl.1

Puerto Rico

fans1dbb9bb9 Posted at 2019-12-26 07:24
Hello, I'm having the same problem I get an error: image transmission stopped. I'm not sure why i get this message. Has anyone found out why the Air unit is having trouble? I've updated to the latest firmware and still get the same error. [view_image]

Hi, what you do to resolves this
2023-8-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules