updated to latest firmware controller won't take a charge
602 6 2019-12-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mallard729
lvl.1
United States

can't see controller in dji windows app, i can connect via phone, anyway to hardreset controller, or rollback firmware from the phone ?

thanks

2019-12-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble that your DJI Mavic Mini has caused. Since the issue happened after the firmware update. I would recommend, kindly please refresh the firmware of the remote control using the DJI Assistant 2 to isolate the issue. In addition, I will be posting a link ( https://www.dji.com/mavic-mini/downloads ) for the DJI Assistant 2 and an official DJI Video tutorial for the firmware refresh. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

2019-12-4
Use props
mallard729
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-4 15:57
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble that your DJI Mavic Mini has caused. Since the issue happened after the firmware update. I would recommend, kindly please refresh the firmware of the remote control using the DJI Assistant 2 to isolate the issue. In addition, I will be posting a link ( https://www.dji.com/mavic-mini/downloads ) for the DJI Assistant 2 and an official DJI Video tutorial for the firmware refresh. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZE-fP28htI
Thanks ill take a look . Keep in mind with the dji asst app. I can see the drone. Can't see the controller....
2019-12-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

mallard729 Posted at 12-4 16:37
Thanks ill take a look . Keep in mind with the dji asst app. I can see the drone. Can't see the controller....

Hi. Thank you for the updates. With regards to the remote controller, Since we cannot access the remote controller by using the DJI Assistant 2 and the mobile device. I would recommend you contact our support team to start up a ticket: ( https://repair.dji.com/repair/index ) to further diagnose the remote controller and a proper resolution will be provided. Rest assured that our designated DJI support team will do their best to assists you regarding this matter. We hope to hear from you as soon as possible for a swift resolution. Thank you.
2019-12-5
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Second Officer
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

mallard729 Posted at 12-4 16:37

Check with DJI Assistant, I feel there is a big chance you can fix this.
If the LEDs are showing charge, is at least a good sign, there may be an issue with corrupted firmware in the controller or something and the LEDs are not flashing correctly, if you can see the AC with the APP but not the Controller, is weird since the Controler must be connected with the APP before the AC is recognized.
Check the option suggested by support and please report back.
Hope is a simple fix.
2019-12-5
Use props
mallard729
lvl.1
United States

InspektorGadjet Posted at 12-5 12:58
Check with DJI Assistant, I feel there is a big chance you can fix this.
If the LEDs are showing charge, is at least a good sign, there may be an issue with corrupted firmware in the controller or something and the LEDs are not flashing correctly, if you can see the AC with the APP but not the Controller, is weird since the Controler must be connected with the APP before the AC is recognized.
Check the option suggested by support and please report back.

i did a return to the apple store, they were out of stock, so i got another on the way. the controller didn't show any signs of charging, i did leave plugged  it for a while and when i powered on the controller it never increased the led power level
2019-12-5
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Second Officer
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

mallard729 Posted at 12-5 15:22
i did a return to the apple store, they were out of stock, so i got another on the way. the controller didn't show any signs of charging, i did leave plugged  it for a while and when i powered on the controller it never increased the led power level

Seems faulty the. Hope you get your return asap.
2019-12-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules