unlock geo restrictions.
1073 3 2019-12-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
aj1234
lvl.1

United Kingdom

im currently trying to undertake a photogrametry survey of a quarry. using a phantom 4 rtk. the survey area is within a flight restriction zone. in between two airports. i have permission from both airports to fly. i am a pfco holder and caa approved here in the united kingdom. the app on the controller is the gs rtk. my problem is that i cannot get any unlock certifictes onto the controller app or to the aircraft. i have been to the dji flysafe web site. and have tried the selfunlock and custom lock methods. the unlock code came from dji granting me permission to unlock the area. but nothing is coming through to the drone. all firmware is up to date on contrller and aircraft. nothing is apparing in the the unlock certificate menu on the controller. i also have a mavic pro. which uses the dji go4 app. i unlocked the restriction zone straight away using the same methods i tried on the p4rtk. i also found that i cannot have the wifi on the contoller at the same time as its connected to the aircraft. could this be a problem for getting the certificates to the drone?  if anyone could help i would really appriciate it.

thanks

Andrew.

2019-12-5
Use props
guillermomeiner
lvl.4

Argentina

same here.... i'll tell you if i find something... u2 plz
2020-1-31
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

After you do the unlock, the solution may be to power up the Phantom and controller while the system is within wifi range.  The unlock data will transfer via wifi to your mobile device and then be written to your drone via the controller.  Then go off and fly offline.  

Good luck
2020-1-31
Use props
guillermomeiner
lvl.4

Argentina

thanx it works
2020-1-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules