Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phuket Tour with the Osmo Action
894 2 2019-12-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ebswift
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10299 ft
Australia

My wife and I headed to Phuket in the last week or so for 7 days, we had 4 tours and really enjoyed it.  This was my first test of the OA underwater beyond a sink test that didn't seem to go so well when I did it.  It worked flawlessly throughout the holiday and my wife and I are really happy with the result.  One South African guy who was sitting beside us at the front of the boat on the Phi Phi Island tour had his GoPro and it died badly with a leak through the SD card cover after going in the water, so they had to complete their trip with phone pics/vids.  Our OA kept soldiering on with zero issues, I made a point of checking all covers before going into the water.  This video is a bit of a whirlwind tour pulled from maybe around 7 hours of video, I made another family video that was around an hour long (our inlaws will LOVE sitting through that LOL).  The video is still processing so it should go higher quality later but happy to publish it now at 1080P:

2019-12-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for sharing this footage you have captured from Phuket. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-12-5
Use props
Visual Air
Captain
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Awesome video and demonstration of the Osmo Action.
2019-12-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules