Small Claims Law Suit
1824 3 2019-12-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Orion0286
lvl.1

Canada

Well, it has now been 4 months since DJI has decided to decline my warranty claim after several of their "analysis" have reviewed my data, each of which has responded with different occurances on how the drone fell from the sky and several inaccuracies to the flight data.

It is now time to take this further as I have now filled a small claims court action against DJI to recover the loss use of the DJI Mavic 2.

I have tried to reach out to DJI to mediate the law suit prior to the court date that was set for January with no response.

Guess I will see you in January DJI

CAS - 3365894 - S0W7P6

2019-12-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

I am sorry for the trouble that you had experienced. I am able to trace your case and the data analysis had confirmed that the accident was a pilot error, you may refer to the details below. 1. The aircraft worked under GPS mode, and responded to the pilot’s command well;
2. As you can see it on the screenshots below, the aircraft flew forward as per RC input and crashed with obstacles at last; According to the analysis, the incident was caused by misoperation, please pay attention to the flight environment during the flight.
DA2.jpg da1.jpg
We are sincerely sorry again for the inconvenience caused during the case. Based on this situation, we have provided the best offer that we can provide, hope for your kind understanding.
2019-12-6
Use props
SupBro
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

So sorry you have to deal with this. DJI clearly does not know how to be customer centric!  let us know how you make out, i doubt they will send a law team from Shenzhen.
2019-12-6
Use props
Orion0286
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Thor Posted at 12-6 01:20
I am sorry for the trouble that you had experienced. I am able to trace your case and the data analysis had confirmed that the accident was a pilot error, you may refer to the details below. 1. The aircraft worked under GPS mode, and responded to the pilot’s command well;
2. As you can see it on the screenshots below, the aircraft flew forward as per RC input and crashed with obstacles at last; According to the analysis, the incident was caused by misoperation, please pay attention to the flight environment during the flight.
[view_image][view_image]

Thank you for that, I will retain my court date to argue the issue and case in front of a judge.
2019-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules