Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
RC Continuous Beeping
613 2 2019-12-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
StubbornSwiss
First Officer
Flight distance : 480771 ft
United States

Greetings!

I did the firmware update last night when I got in from work, and flew problem free indoors for about 10 mins after.

Tonight I get home from work, set everything up for a quick indoor hover, turn on RC and it just continues to emit quick beeps. Turn it off and back on, and it does the same.

I tried to do a firmware refresh using DJI Assistant 2 For Mavic - didn't help.

I really need some help here!

Thank you.
2019-12-5
Use props
StubbornSwiss
First Officer
Flight distance : 480771 ft
United States

As a follow up, still using Assistant 2, I downgraded the RC firmware, and re-updated it, and for whatever reason the beeping stopped.

I also discovered from a Google search, that the said beeping might be an indication that the RC needs to be calibrated. So I went ahead and did this.

All seems to be well now. Unfortunately I will not be able to do a proper flight till Saturday, but I am really hoping that the problem has been solved.

I will update this.
2019-12-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

StubbornSwiss Posted at 12-5 18:03
As a follow up, still using Assistant 2, I downgraded the RC firmware, and re-updated it, and for whatever reason the beeping stopped.

I also discovered from a Google search, that the said beeping might be an indication that the RC needs to be calibrated. So I went ahead and did this.

Hi there, just for your reference, the controller may make beeping sound in the following conditions:
1. The controller has less than 10% power, please charge the controller;
2. The sticks/dials are not in the central position, please calibrate the RC;
3. An error existed on the controller, please try to refresh the firmware.
In your case, as the beeping sound stops after calibration, it could be the position of the sticks. Please don't worry. Keep us updated if the issue persists.
2019-12-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules