Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Photogrammetry vs 3D scanning
434 2 2019-12-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Franktheone
lvl.1

Switzerland

Hello everyone
What is the difference between drone scanning and LIDAR scanning, for example with Lieca 360 or Artec Ray? As far as I understand 3D scanners are much more expensive, but the whole process is faster and the results are more accurate? The client asks for super detailed scans that i've never done before.
What do I do in this case?
Best regards.
Frank.

2019-12-5
Use props
kamal12
New

United States

قیمت ماشین ظرفشویی بوش اصل آلمان را به همراه جدیدترین مدل ها در اختیار شما خواهیم گذاشت. بنابراین اگر قصد خرید خرید ماشین ظرفشویی بوش را دارید حتما مطالب ما را مطالعه کنید.
mahbano.net/product/bosch-dish-washing
2019-12-11
Use props
Jonson Smith
lvl.2

Bangladesh

Photogrammetry vs. 3D Scanning

Digital 3D models are used for many oscillate purposes in a variety of industries, and there are incorporation methods of making them from a genuine seek. The two primary methods for digital 3D modeling are 3D scanning and photogrammetry.

3D Scanning

3D scanning encompasses a variety of technologies. For sake of comparison, we have selected to focus upon the two varieties of 3D scanning that are most common and most resemble the abilities of photogrammetry: laser 3D scanning and structured well-ventilated 3D scanning.

Photogrammetry

Photogrammetry is a substitute method of recording the geometry of a portion to make a 3D model. As in opposition to 3D scanning, this technology uses photographs rather than well-ventilated to pile up together data. In embellish to requiring a camera of another, this technology needs a computer and specialized software in order to create a 3D model.
1-20 07:36
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules