882 1 2019-12-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
murek
lvl.2
Poland

Hello,

i have a problem with my M2P.
He's losting tilt horizon. You can see it on the video below.
Is there any option to fix it or should i send my drone to DJI?
I was calibrating IMU, gimbal and i was adjusting gimbal by myself and there no help.

2019-12-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. May I please ask if the aircraft experience any hard landing? Also, you may try to perform the following to check whether the roll axis is level:

1. Center the object in the screen of the camera and check whether it is vertical by using two vertical grids. (Note that the object should be at least three meters away from the camera.)
2. Fly the aircraft in an unobstructed place. Put the horizon (not a horizontal line, such as the horizontal edge of a building) in the middle of the screen for the camera and check whether it is horizontal by using two horizontal grids. If it is determined that the Roll-axis is not level, place the aircraft on an even surface and calibrate the IMU and gimbal.

If the problem persists. I would recommend sending the unit to our repair facility for further evaluation. You may refer to the link below. Thank you for your understanding and support!

https://www.dji.com/support
2019-12-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules