Is there an icon glitch in the forum?
954 5 2019-12-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Skeeter Honey
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1032569 ft
United States

Am I the only one still having problems with getting new equipment to appear in the icon tiles below my avatar?  I activated a M2Z on this account about 2 weeks ago and it's still not there.

Yes, same email.
Yes, new equipment.

Did this happen to you?  How long did it take to show up?

I know it's a superficial thing, but it's still a bit annoying.
2019-12-6
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, please make sure that there is at least one of the flight records that your Mavic 2 Zoom flew has uploaded to the cloud.
If it still doesn't appear, please let me know and DM me the serial number of your device. Thank you.
2019-12-6
Use props
Skeeter Honey
lvl.4
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 12-6 18:24
Hi there, please make sure that there is at least one of the flight records that your Mavic 2 Zoom flew has uploaded to the cloud.
If it still doesn't appear, please let me know and DM me the serial number of your device. Thank you.

Not only are flight records uploaded, but I've had DMs with 2 other Admins that went silent on me.
2019-12-6
Use props
Skeeter Honey
lvl.4
United States

Now I'm up to three Admins who've gone silent on me about this.
2019-12-7
Use props
Skeeter Honey
lvl.4
United States

I'm starting to think I was sent a refurb and the admins don't want to tell me that I had the wool pulled over my eyes.
2019-12-8
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Skeeter Honey Posted at 12-8 09:51
I'm starting to think I was sent a refurb and the admins don't want to tell me that I had the wool pulled over my eyes.

Hi Skeeter, we are terribly sorry for the late reply, I had received your PM and replied, I will have the proper team check and add the avatar under your account, please don't worry.
2019-12-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules