First Officer
United States

2019-12-6
Use props
anthonyb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 486381 ft
New Zealand

Rather than us having to watch your video, could you just put exactly what is not right?  These clickbait headlines don't help make this a useful forum.  Thanks.
2019-12-6
Use props
peiter
Second Officer
Denmark

Blooming around streetlights at night.
Something we dashcam users see often, and really the best thing is to keep your windscreen very clean to minimize it.

So i would try and repeat the recording, and then do the same with and without the protective glass, so its just the lens glass, and then see if you have a difference, if you do your protective glass probably need a clean.
2019-12-6
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Thanks but sorry  that is not what I need to do. when I shown that  scene  with the arrow.. the Street lamp  is going to be retaken again later.  I feel something was toned done with DJI in Firmware.
2019-12-7
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Thanks but sorry  that is not what I need to do. when I shown that  scene  with the arrow.. the Street lamp  is going to be retaken again later.  I feel something was toned done with DJI in Firmware.
2019-12-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Fishycomics. Thank you for sharing this video with us and for sharing these information as well. If you have any inquiries or concerns with your DJI Osmo Action or with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.
2019-12-7
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

fw 1.70 low bat popped on not fixed why?
2019-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules