Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
So Sick of firmware updates
507 2 2019-12-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
\\\\LEEKER
lvl.1
  • >>>
Canada

You know what grinds my gears?
When the thing flies perfectly monday but when you grab the bag tuesday and want to quickly throw the bird in the air to grab a shot of something spontaneously, the thing refuses to fly because of a firmware update. opportunity gone.  And not the first time DJI.
Like seriously, WTF.
Why do you occasionally have these updates which lock down a perfectly good unit ???
F-off DJI, just go.
2019-12-7
Use props
SD_Pilot
First Officer
Flight distance : 10278435 ft
  • >>>
United States

Annoying for sure but honestly since I've been flying DJI products for the last few years, I've always updated the FW. IMHO aircrafts tend to fly well with the exception of once from what I recall that I had to revert FW/downgrade to older version on the P4P because of camera inverted issues. The following FW fix I completed and then it flew flawlessly.
2019-12-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us and we do apologize for the trouble. We required every user to update their firmware to avoid any problems on the unit and the reason why we develop and provide users a firmware update every single time is for us to fix some issues on the specific unit. If you are having a trouble or issue after updating firmware, please don't hesitate on letting us know for us to help you further. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2019-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules