Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dji mavic mini
4704 19 2019-12-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_uw4LO3PVZy74
lvl.1
Albania

Hi. My dji mavic mini new from box does not conect to controler. The light on the mavic mini goes red and the light on the controler keep lashing.
Help
2019-12-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please try to charge the RC for about 1-2 hours to see if the problem persists? Also, you may try to link the controller to the aircraft to see if they are now paired together. We really appreciate it If you could provide us a short video showing the problem for us to help you further. You can check the tutorial below. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

2019-12-7
Use props
djiuser_p0zH54hqAQHW
New

Australia

I just unboxed my brand new mini and there is a random piece of black plastic sitting in the case under where the drone was. I am too nervous now to unpack it anymore, the seals are still on the props and gimbal cover. Any ideas if this is serious or not?
2019-12-8
Use props
djiuser_uw4LO3PVZy74
lvl.1
Albania

Hi, l update te software and l finally connect to the controler.
I made two flights , everything seems ok and then still unable to connect to the controler. This time te light on the dji mini flashing yellow but a l can not connect.
Any ideas????
2019-12-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_p0zH54hqAQHW Posted at 12-8 02:45
I just unboxed my brand new mini and there is a random piece of black plastic sitting in the case under where the drone was. I am too nervous now to unpack it anymore, the seals are still on the props and gimbal cover. Any ideas if this is serious or not?

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please take a video to show us the details? We'd like to help you check it.
2019-12-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_uw4LO3PVZy74 Posted at 12-8 12:25
Hi, l update te software and l finally connect to the controler.
I made two flights , everything seems ok and then still unable to connect to the controler. This time te light on the dji mini flashing yellow but a l can not connect.
Any ideas????

Hi, we are sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. Please make sure the firmware version of the aircraft, remote controller and the DJI Fly app have been updated to the latest. Please restart and connect again, if the issue persists, please provide a screenshot of the error page for better assistance.
2019-12-8
Use props
djiuser_uw4LO3PVZy74
lvl.1
Albania

Hi, no error pages is display just the light of the contoler keep flashing and the light on mavic mini flash yellow but still dont connect. The firmware is the latest.
Heeelp
2019-12-8
Use props
djiuser_p0zH54hqAQHW
New

Australia

DJI Natalia Posted at 12-8 21:10
Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please take a video to show us the details? We'd like to help you check it.

The broken piece.
2019-12-9
Use props
djiuser_p0zH54hqAQHW
New

Australia

djiuser_p0zH54hqAQHW Posted at 12-9 00:15
The broken piece.

Sorry pics not loading
2019-12-9
Use props
djiuser_p0zH54hqAQHW
New

Australia

DJI Natalia Posted at 12-8 21:10
Video upload? Trying anyway.
Is there a way I can email you the video DJI Natalia?
2019-12-9
Use props
djiuser_uw4LO3PVZy74
lvl.1
Albania

Yes send it to me on kotrielvis@hotmail.com
20191209_103029.jpg
2019-12-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_p0zH54hqAQHW Posted at 12-9 00:29
Video upload? Trying anyway.
Is there a way I can email you the video DJI Natalia?

Hi there, sorry to let you know that here we don't have an email box, you can contact us via http://www.dji.com/support or send an email to support@dji.com, our team will help you confirm it and provide the further help.  
2019-12-9
Use props
djiuser_bX4w0LfV8sYI
New

Spain

Hi, I have just purchased the Mavic Mini, but i can not connect my cell phone to the controler... I follow all the steps:

1-Download the Dji Fly app
2-Start the app. Log in.
3-Push the "Connect to the aircraft button": I see the video: Turn on the controler, conect the mobile to the controler with the right cable (in this case, i have the Samsung Galaxy A70 with Usb C cable)... And nothing happens!!!

I have seen several videos and i know that after that step, when the mobile is connected to the controler, it appears another video to connect the aircraft to the controler... But i connect my mobile to the controler and nothing happens!!!

I use the right cable (USB C in my case; i have the dji fly app; i have a good mobile; i activate all permissions in the application ...)

Please help!!!

Thank you very much!!!

Juan Vigil
Spain
2019-12-11
Use props
djiuser_bX4w0LfV8sYI
New

Spain

djiuser_bX4w0LfV8sYI Posted at 12-11 01:11
Hi, I have just purchased the Mavic Mini, but i can not connect my cell phone to the controler... I follow all the steps:

Its me again... This is a picture of my controller and mobile. I can't go beyond what appears in the photo ..

Thank you, again!!!

Juan Vigil
Spain
2019-12-11
Use props
djiuser_bX4w0LfV8sYI
New

Spain

Its me again... This is a picture of my controller and mobile. I can't go beyond what appears in the photo ..

Thank you, again!!!

Juan Vigil
Spain
2019-12-11
Use props
djiuser_bX4w0LfV8sYI
New

Spain

Hi again, my phone is a galaxy a70, with 64-bit processor and android 9, but I'm still not able to connect the phone to the remote control.
Of course I followed all the steps, I used the right connector, etc ...

What could be the problem?

I am about to return the MAVIC MINI.

Is my phone not compatible?

Thank you and I look forward to an urgent response!
2019-12-11
Use props
djiuser_OMHEwoYRmxdS
lvl.1

United States

Hi my name is carlos florez, I just bought a mavic mini and I can’t fly the drone because my address appear and restricted area BLUE COLOR,  but I’m so far from the nearest airport, can you unlocking the area of my home to use the drone.

My address is. 5241 helene cir, Boynton beach, fl, 33472
2019-12-11
Use props
rumakski
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3271 ft
United Kingdom

djiuser_bX4w0LfV8sYI Posted at 12-11 01:29
[view_image]

Hi,I had the same problem with my LG G6. Download DJI Go 4 App and install so you have both apps in your device, and launch from the app. Worked fine for me
2019-12-21
Use props
CtBillBr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 283261 ft
United States

djiuser_bX4w0LfV8sYI Posted at 2019-12-11 01:11

This is common. It is often the plug into your phone. Clean out any lint or dirt from the port on your phone and try it.
2020-1-31
Use props
CtBillBr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 283261 ft
United States

Also, the crazy short cable and arm of controller, hard to plug in to phone completely. I got longer cable.
2020-1-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules