Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Credits All Disappeared
2425 8 2019-12-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
William The Bastard
lvl.1
Flight distance : 25282 ft
Taiwan

This is a continuation of the issues from this thread.

Wow, just wow. I checked out the DJI website, since I heard about the new Mavic Mini and it's pretty interesting to me, and I go to my account and guess what? ALL MY CREDITS WERE DISAPPEARED. ALL of them, including the above frustrating trade up, $44 from my father's Phantom 4, which he crashed, and a couple of miscellaneous credits from purchases. ALL of them.

Screenshot from 2019-12-07 11-04-05.png Screenshot from 2019-12-07 11-04-10.png Screenshot from 2019-12-07 11-14-12.png

Worse, I never received any email confirmation of the credits from the trade in of my working Phantom 4, because it was done in China, as mentioned above. The credits simply appeared in my account after a bunch of back and forth phone calls, and I dropped the matter since I trusted that they would be safe in there. Oh, how wrong I was. I should've asked for a paper trail.

The worst part: I spent over $1,100 RMB, over $150 USD, repairing my Phantom because there was a small problem with the motherboard, before I traded it in, because I would have gotten a better value for the tradein after a repair.

Screenshot from 2019-12-07 11-18-17.png Screenshot from 2019-12-07 11-24-39.png

The above screenshots show the repair invoice (which DJI happens to provide a handy PDF for, I guess since I was the one shelling out money), and the email chain of me telling the tradein company to send my Phantom 4 back the first time.

As mentioned in the above forum posts, I never received confirmation of my second tradein after repair, because I never received any emails regarding it! I simply trusted DJI once I saw the credits in my account, a big mistake.

This whole thing is extraordinarily frustrating. I shouldn't have to be dealing with all of this hassle because DJI keeps screwing up.

Note: I did NOT use my credits on the Spark order from 2/28/2018: both of my tradeins (Fully functional, repaired Phantom 4, and my father's crashed Phantom 4) were done in late 2018 and early 2019. The $0.00 was from a warranty replacement, first spark defective.
2019-12-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi William, we are sorry to hear about your frustration, we have forwarded it to the proper team for investigating; Please don't worry, if there is an update, we'll let you know.
2019-12-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi William, sorry for the late response. We confirmed with the related team, your trade-ins were done in China mainland, so you are recommended to change the country on the right up of your DJI account.

Please let us know if the issue persists or not, we are looking forward to hearing from you, thanks.
2019-12-9
Use props
William The Bastard
lvl.1
Taiwan

DJI Natalia Posted at 12-9 02:08
Hi William, sorry for the late response. We confirmed with the related team, your trade-ins were done in China mainland, so you are recommended to change the country on the right up of your DJI account.
[view_image]
Please let us know if the issue persists or not, we are looking forward to hearing from you, thanks.

Ok, changing my country to Mainland China shows credits.

However, not all of my trade ins were done in mainland China. For example, the $44 tradein, screenshot posted in this thread, was done in the USA; the transaction clearly shows USD. Actually, only ONE of my tradeins was in mainland China. All my other ones, and the DJI credit I received from purchases, were done in the USA.

Furthermore, I distinctly remember checking my account balance a few months ago, I could see it in USD. I usually shop in the US site because my Chinese is not great.

Finally, I am no longer in mainland China, so only having credit in RMB is extremely inconvenient, especially since my balance showed in USD as well when I checked it before.

It's extremely unfair, rude, and unprofessional to show my DJI credit balance in USD, then suddenly convert it all to RMB only without even notifying me, especially since I only had ONE transaction in mainland China. Most of my transactions were in USD, why not convert the entire balance to USD? This comes across as a cheap trick, especially since the RMB has been weak recently.
2019-12-9
Use props
William The Bastard
lvl.1
Taiwan

DJI Natalia Posted at 12-9 02:08
Hi William, sorry for the late response. We confirmed with the related team, your trade-ins were done in China mainland, so you are recommended to change the country on the right up of your DJI account.
[view_image]

I would like my credits back in USD, or NTD as I am in Taiwan at the moment. I travel a lot, and restricting my credits to only RMB is extraordinarily inconvenient, especially as I only had one transaction in mainland China; I do not spend most of my time in mainland China.

The most frustrating thing is, my credits showed as USD, NTD, etc, a few months before, so I was under the assumption that I could spend them in any currency anywhere in the world, and this was changed without notifying me.
2019-12-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

William The Bastard Posted at 12-10 20:58
I would like my credits back in USD, or NTD as I am in Taiwan at the moment. I travel a lot, and restricting my credits to only RMB is extraordinarily inconvenient, especially as I only had one transaction in mainland China; I do not spend most of my time in mainland China.

The most frustrating thing is, my credits showed as USD, NTD, etc, a few months before, so I was under the assumption that I could spend them in any currency anywhere in the world, and this was changed without notifying me.

Hi William, we are terribly sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have forwarded your DJI account to the related team and push them to help you transfer all your DJI Credits into USD.  Please don't worry, we'll try our best to help you. Should there any update, we'll let you know.
2019-12-11
Use props
William The Bastard
lvl.1
Taiwan

DJI Natalia Posted at 12-11 03:16
Hi William, we are terribly sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have forwarded your DJI account to the related team and push them to help you transfer all your DJI Credits into USD.  Please don't worry, we'll try our best to help you. Should there any update, we'll let you know.

Natalia, I would actually like to convert my DJI credits to NTD, as I am in Taiwan at the moment, and will be here for a while. I would like to buy a Mavic Mini to take some pictures of the countryside here; this is the reason I logged back into my DJI account and noticed the DJI credit issue in the first place.
2019-12-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

William The Bastard Posted at 12-11 09:18
Natalia, I would actually like to convert my DJI credits to NTD, as I am in Taiwan at the moment, and will be here for a while. I would like to buy a Mavic Mini to take some pictures of the countryside here; this is the reason I logged back into my DJI account and noticed the DJI credit issue in the first place.

Hi William, I'd like to help you confirm it with the related team. If there is an update, I'll get back to you soon. Thanks.
2019-12-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

William The Bastard Posted at 12-11 09:18

Hi William, I confirmed it with the related team, the team has transferred your DJI Credits into USD, apologize that it can't be transferred into NTD directly,  however,  you can use the USD credits to purchase the drone in Taiwan. Could you please go to your DJI account and check it? Should there any further questions, please feel free to contact us, thanks.
2019-12-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules