OSMO pocket not connecting to iPhone 8 plus after Osmo Pocket update
1265 4 2019-12-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fren
lvl.1
Singapore

I have an issue connecting to my iPhone after updating my Osmo pocket firmware update to 01.10.00.20. Please help me fix the issue.
Is there a way to revert back to previous firmware?
2019-12-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please clarify if you are using a wireless module or the universal port when connecting your mobile device on your DJI Osmo Pocket. Also, can you please try to use a different mobile device for us to further isolate the issue? Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2019-12-7
Use props
fren
lvl.1
Singapore

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-7 10:18
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please clarify if you are using a wireless module or the universal port when connecting your mobile device on your DJI Osmo Pocket. Also, can you please try to use a different mobile device for us to further isolate the issue? Please keep us posted. Thank you!

I'm using the universal port direct to my phone. I already tried to used the usb-c port to usb lightning connector to iphone and tested to different phone like iphone 8 plus, iphone X but still not working. I tried to use to android phone and lower iphone like 6s and it worked.

My phone is iphone 8 plus.
2019-12-7
Use props
fren
lvl.1
Singapore

fren Posted at 12-7 15:25
I'm using the universal port direct to my phone. I already tried to used the usb-c port to usb lightning connector to iphone and tested to different phone like iphone 8 plus, iphone X but still not working. I tried to use to android phone and lower iphone like 6s and it worked.

would there be new firmware to fix the issue?
2019-12-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fren Posted at 12-7 15:25

Hi, thank you for the additional information provided. I will be sending this concern of yours to our designated department for further clarification. I will keep you posted once we already have sorted out the issue. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
2019-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules