Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mav Mini orders are a joke !!!
2643 19 2019-12-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TheRyanRanch
lvl.1
United States

I have been so frustrated with my mav mini order, the day I got the email on the announcement of the Mini, I ordered it (here take my money), apparently it is still sitting in the "FEDEX HUB" since NOV-14th.
I don't get it, DJI quick to take my money, and then lied about my order, all they did was shipped a FEDEX label. no drone, just to fullfill the order. What kind of business does this????

Called DJI customer support several times, there reply is: "we are investigating it sir" this is complete BS

I have several DJI products and this was the last straw, sure hope a competitor challenges DJI Soon !

Yeah I'm pretty mad !

Customer service is horrible

2019-12-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, we are so sorry to hear about your frustration. We managed to get your order number via your forum account, we'll forward it to the designated team to check, if there is an update, we'll get back to you soon.
2019-12-7
Use props
zappy49
lvl.4
Flight distance : 446900 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 12-7 19:00
Hi there, we are so sorry to hear about your frustration. We managed to get your order number via your forum account, we'll forward it to the designated team to check, if there is an update, we'll get back to you soon.

Hi DJI Natalia can you please give me info on how to cancel a order that's still processing Thanks
2019-12-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

zappy49@gmail.com Posted at 12-8 03:47
Hi DJI Natalia can you please give me info on how to cancel a order that's still processing Thanks

Hi there, may we know your order number and the specific issue that you encountered? We'd like to help you check and confirm if there is anything we can assist you with.
By the way, you also able to cancel your order in your DJI account.
2019-12-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi TheRyanRanch, I have sent you a DM, could you please check it? Thanks.
2019-12-9
Use props
zappy49
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 12-9 01:49
Hi there, may we know your order number and the specific issue that you encountered? We'd like to help you check and confirm if there is anything we can assist you with.
By the way, you also able to cancel your order in your DJI account.

I can't cancel my order as of this moment. My order number is 0442801437294 thanks for any assistance
2019-12-10
Use props
SupBro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

I agree, their customer service sucks!!!!
2019-12-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

zappy49@gmail.com Posted at 12-10 02:15
I can't cancel my order as of this moment. My order number is 0442801437294 thanks for any assistance

Hi, sorry for the late response. As per check, you have contacted our support team, the team has helped you canceled the order and it is in ready to refund status at present, please don't worry and wait patiently. Should there any further questions, please feel free to contact us.
2019-12-10
Use props
zappy49
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 12-10 19:32
Hi, sorry for the late response. As per check, you have contacted our support team, the team has helped you canceled the order and it is in ready to refund status at present, please don't worry and wait patiently. Should there any further questions, please feel free to contact us.

Ok All Sorted Thanks
2019-12-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

You're welcome.
2019-12-11
Use props
TheRyanRanch
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mav Mini sales

There is an absolute problem with DJI and the Mav Mini Sales Staff, ordered a unit on IN OCTOBER !
after waiting months, I still have not recieved the Mini, nor have I been issued a Refund. I think they are in trouble with fullfilling orders from China. Perhaps they don't want to do business with people from the United States.
At either rate, they have stolen my money, and right before Christmas !!!!!

DJI NIGHTMARE 1.png
2019-12-13
Use props
fans8a2385a1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 143084 ft
United Kingdom

Hi I was about to order a mav mini I am off on holiday 20th January can you assure me it will be here before then it states max 19 days now
2019-12-26
Use props
djiuser_medvTbmbRCor
lvl.1
Flight distance : 30013 ft
United States

I would like to cancel my order 0011803080794 Thank you.
2020-1-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_medvTbmbRCor Posted at 1-3 10:00
I would like to cancel my order 0011803080794 Thank you.

Hi there, the status of your order has been changed to the shipment and you should be able to receive the tracking number very soon, are you sure you still want to cancel it?
2020-1-4
Use props
sws2810
lvl.2
Flight distance : 418714 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2019-12-10 19:32

it is in ready to refund status at present, please don't worry and wait patiently... the ol.. "check is in the mail" answer. Ooookaaayy.
2020-1-25
Use props
sws2810
lvl.2
Flight distance : 418714 ft
United States

TheRyanRanch Posted at 2019-12-13 11:28
There is an absolute problem with DJI and the Mav Mini Sales Staff, ordered a unit on IN OCTOBER !
after waiting months, I still have not recieved the Mini, nor have I been issued a Refund. I think they are in trouble with fullfilling orders from China. Perhaps they don't want to do business with people from the United States.
At either rate, they have stolen my money, and right before Christmas !!!!!

Think I will pass on the DJI Mavic Mini, with customer service like this??
2020-1-25
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Looks like it is up to Fed ex not DJI.
2020-2-8
Use props
TheRyanRanch
lvl.1
United States

Lucas775 Posted at 2-8 23:12
Looks like it is up to Fed ex not DJI.

You would think, but after digging deeper and doing research I found out that I was part of DJI's "fake fulfillment" program, where they send out just the shipping label to fulfill orders.
Completely ridiculous and bad business practice on their part, if I had time I would file a lawsuit, on "misappropriate handling of funds" since they tied up my money for over 3 months.
Apparently I'm not the only one either, others have stated, they've had similar encounters.
A new company will come along and produce something better, and customer support will be outstanding, that's when DJI will change their tune ....
2020-2-9
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

TheRyanRanch Posted at 2-9 08:52
You would think, but after digging deeper and doing research I found out that I was part of DJI's "fake fulfillment" program, where they send out just the shipping label to fulfill orders.
Completely ridiculous and bad business practice on their part, if I had time I would file a lawsuit, on "misappropriate handling of funds" since they tied up my money for over 3 months.
Apparently I'm not the only one either, others have stated, they've had similar encounters.

That sucks then again I would not order anything from China just yet with this epidemic happening right now.
2020-2-9
Use props
ssylca44
Second Officer
Flight distance : 434721 ft
Canada

TheRyanRanch Posted at 2-9 08:52
Completely ridiculous and bad business practice on their part, if I had time I would file a lawsuit, on "misappropriate handling of funds" since they tied up my money for over 3 months.
Apparently I'm not the only one either, others have stated, they've had similar encounters.

I think that a good business practice would be to put a 'hold' on the payment until the product is truly shipped. This is done with car rental and hotels.
2020-2-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules