Warning
1701 16 2019-12-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf14acd6d
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1147835 ft
Canada

hello I received a message warning maximum load detected in application dji fly can you tell me what it means thank you
2019-12-7
Use props
Niknik
First Officer
Flight distance : 1595640 ft
  • >>>
Greece

I think you have activated the payload mode which is under safety - advanced settings at the end of the page
2019-12-7
Use props
fansf14acd6d
lvl.2
Canada

Niknik Posted at 12-7 14:12
I think you have activated the payload mode which is under safety - advanced settings at the end of the page

thank you i'm going to look
2019-12-7
Use props
jonny007
Second Officer
Germany

These message can also appear if the drone flies fast against wind or rises quickly or suddenly gets into a gust of wind. Or prop guards are installed. THEN you would have to enable the payload mode.
2019-12-7
Use props
fansf14acd6d
lvl.2
Canada

Ok thank you
2019-12-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. Does the DJI Mavic Mini have the propeller guard on when this warning appeared? If accessories are mounted to the DJI Mavic Mini, it is recommended to enable the Payload Mode for enhanced safety. After takeoff, Payload Mode is enabled automatically if a payload is detected. Note that the Max Service Ceiling above Sea Level is 1500 meters and the max flight speed is limited when Payload Mode is enabled. Thank you.
2019-12-7
Use props
fansf14acd6d
lvl.2
Canada

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-7 14:53
Hello and good day. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. Does the DJI Mavic Mini have the propeller guard on when this warning appeared? If accessories are mounted to the DJI Mavic Mini, it is recommended to enable the Payload Mode for enhanced safety. After takeoff, Payload Mode is enabled automatically if a payload is detected. Note that the Max Service Ceiling above Sea Level is 1500 meters and the max flight speed is limited when Payload Mode is enabled. Thank you.

yes I add landing gear
2019-12-7
Use props
R&L Aerial photography
First Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

It doesn’t mean anything, everyone gets the warning from time to time. I would much rather live with the warning message as opposed to fix which will involve reducing the power to the mavc  mini’s motors..
2019-12-7
Use props
fansf14acd6d
lvl.2
Canada

R&L Aerial photography Posted at 12-7 15:00
It doesn’t mean anything, everyone gets the warning from time to time. I would much rather live with the warning message as opposed to fix which will involve reducing the power to the mavc  mini’s motors..

Perfect thank you
2019-12-7
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

it's not true.  your drone will be limited in payload mode or when you get a payload warning.  AND the range will be limited to a paultry 300 feet from where you are standing.  how about that?  
2019-12-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

fansf14acd6d Posted at 12-7 14:58
yes I add landing gear

Thank you for the given information. Just a reminder that DJI does not recommend you to your 3rd party accessories on your DJI Drones or modify your DJI product. These 3rd party accessories might affect the said DJI drone when in use. Actually, there is a possibility that these 3rd party accessories will be able work. However, since it's not yet optimized and tested by DJI we cannot guaranteed the stability of the said 3rd party accessory if it will work all the time with no issues and might void the warranty of the said DJI product. Thank you and have a safe flight always.
2019-12-8
Use props
fansf14acd6d
lvl.2
Canada

Bonjour est ce que je devrais télécharger la nouvelle mise à jour pour mavic mini j'ai attendu parler qu'il avait problème motor speed avertissement merci
2020-4-25
Use props
StubbornSwiss
Second Officer
Flight distance : 480771 ft
United States

R&L Aerial photography Posted at 2019-12-7 15:00

Ehmm.... Everyone gets it?

Not true. I for one have never ever seen it.

Might be better not to give ANY information than to give FALSE information.
2020-4-25
Use props
Bekoal
lvl.2
Flight distance : 55984 ft
Belgium

fansf14acd6d Posted at 4-25 18:24
Bonjour est ce que je devrais télécharger la nouvelle mise à jour pour mavic mini j'ai attendu parler qu'il avait problème motor speed avertissement merci

Il faut installer la nouvelle mise à jour ; ce n'est pas parce que certains ont un problème que c'est généralisé, loin de là !
2020-4-26
Use props
fansf14acd6d
lvl.2
Canada

Bonjour quel et la meilleur façon installée mise à jour mavic mini avec le téléphone ou avec ordinateur  merci pour vos reponses
2020-4-26
Use props
RampL Aerial photography
First Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

StubbornSwiss Posted at 4-25 18:53
Ehmm.... Everyone gets it?

Not true. I for one have never ever seen it.

If you actually had looked at my post thoroughly you would have noticed the date and at the time of my post everyone one was having issues with that early version of firmware which was later fixed so next time read the post before you start trolling, unless you are a troll or maybe you are just stupid? There’s no way to fix that unfortunately.....
2020-4-26
Use props
StubbornSwiss
Second Officer
Flight distance : 480771 ft
United States

RampL Aerial photography Posted at 4-26 04:51
If you actually had looked at my post thoroughly you would have noticed the date and at the time of my post everyone one was having issues with that early version of firmware which was later fixed so next time read the post before you start trolling, unless you are a troll or maybe you are just stupid? There’s no way to fix that unfortunately.....

No need to get rude. It only shows up your true character.

I repeat... I never had any issues.

So stop spreading false information.

As was once said, "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt".

'Nuff said!

2020-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules