Freewell wide angle adaptor for Osmo Pocket quick FOV tests
753 3 2019-12-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
David_Harry
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Hi.

Here's two quick clips showing the FOV difference with the Osmo Pocket when usin the Freewell wide angle lens adaptor. I'm still yet to test for lens distortions, barreling, vignetting etc. but these will all be part of a full review of the adaptor and quite specifically for vlogging.

So far though, I'm very impressed with the extra FOV and can see this giving the Pocket some healthy advantages over other cameras and even actioncams.

Cheers,
Dave.

2019-12-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Dave. Thank you for sharing this test video you have created for the DJI Osmo Pocket. Great work and thank you for your valued support. .
2019-12-8
Use props
David_Harry
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-8 07:48
Hello and good day Dave. Thank you for sharing this test video you have created for the DJI Osmo Pocket. Great work and thank you for your valued support.  .

Thank you again Stephen, once again, you are very welcome.

I will be doing a full review of the Freewell wide angle adaptor with the Pocket very soon. I'll also tie that review in with a microphone test for the Pocket.

I'm starting to think that the Pocket may be the best camera out there for vlogging as well as it being an awesome portable camcorder with excellent picture quality and great stabilisation.

For pure picture quality and use as a camcorder, the Pocket is amazing and beats anything close to its size and price.

Cheers,
Dave.
2019-12-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

David_Harry Posted at 12-9 04:10
Thank you again Stephen, once again, you are very welcome.

I will be doing a full review of the Freewell wide angle adaptor with the Pocket very soon. I'll also tie that review in with a microphone test for the Pocket.

It is always my pleasure Dave and I can not wait to see your next video review for the DJI Osmo Pocket. We really do appreciate all the contributions, the help and the support you have given DJI. Again Please stay safe always and keep on filming. .
2019-12-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules