2132 11 2019-12-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Moccaz
lvl.3
Flight distance : 807247 ft
Italy

Please update the compatibility list
Samsung S10 (all Series) are non more compatibile with DJI Fly app after upgrading Android 10
App do not open and you can Not fly
2019-12-7
Use props
djiuser_RZKOx68fX1iO
lvl.2

United States

It's not just Android version. What DJI fails to mention is that DJI Fly app requires a ARM v8 CPU. What threw me for a minuite was the fact my phone (Galaxy Pure) has this capability...but it is not implemented by my cellular provider. DJI has apparently stated they have no plans to update the app to accommodate 32 bit systems. The Mavic Mini is the most expensive paperweight I've ever bought!
2019-12-15
Use props
renbrant
lvl.2

Brazil

Same issue here.  It stops to work after Android OS update!
Does someone want to buy a very expensive paperweight?
2019-12-23
Use props
hc4mblog
New

Vietnam

Having the same problem here. Would love an update on this huge investment please. Thank you.
2019-12-23
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Not 100% true. My MM has worked just fine with my S10+ using Android 10 Betas thru Rev 7 and now with full Android 10. My S10+ has a snapdragon processor and not the exynos. That could be the difference.
2019-12-24
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

Like DowntownRDB  says, this isn't true for every GS10. I know folks who's S10 works fine with their mini's. Like DowntownRDB also mentioned, it could possibly be the processor difference between regional devices, but it isn't all of them.
2019-12-24
Use props
djiuser_Tgqg0t8M6wk1
New

United Kingdom

Such a shame... Sat here with a DJI Mini and unable to use it...
2019-12-24
Use props
renbrant
lvl.2

Brazil

DowntownRDB Posted at 12-24 05:39
Not 100% true. My MM has worked just fine with my S10+ using Android 10 Betas thru Rev 7 and now with full Android 10. My S10+ has a snapdragon processor and not the exynos. That could be the difference.

Sorry to disagree with you. I understand that the Moccaz request is correct. If DJI Fly is no longer compatible with all Samsung S10, then they have to update the compatibility list in order to make it clear, after all the list is wrong.
I agree that perhaps the term "ALL SERIES" was not clear.
I think the compatibility list should contain that DJI Fly is not compatible with ALL SERIES of Galaxy S10, just some of then. I think that would be a more accurate statement, right?
2019-12-26
Use props
renbrant
lvl.2

Brazil

JodyB Posted at 12-24 05:49
Like DowntownRDB  says, this isn't true for every GS10. I know folks who's S10 works fine with their mini's. Like DowntownRDB also mentioned, it could possibly be the processor difference between regional devices, but it isn't all of them.

If this is not true for every GS10s, Moccaz's request for DJI to update the compatibility list is correct, isn't it? Let's suppose that only one GS10 on planet earth is not compatible, so the information on the site today would not be true.
The fact is that the information on the site today is lying and that this Christmas I used my DJI Mavic Mini as a beautiful and expensive Christmas tree ornament.
2019-12-26
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

renbrant Posted at 12-26 06:05
If this is not true for every GS10s, Moccaz's request for DJI to update the compatibility list is correct, isn't it? Let's suppose that only one GS10 on planet earth is not compatible, so the information on the site today would not be true.
The fact is that the information on the site today is lying and that this Christmas I used my DJI Mavic Mini as a beautiful and expensive Christmas tree ornament.

If only one GS10 didn't work, that would be a very isolated issue and would not constitute a change on a compatibility list. All that I am saying is that we have to keep in mind that not all these devices are affected and there by removing them from the compatibility list would be the other end of the spectrum and just as wrong. Perhaps a disclaimer about current incompatibility with certain models of GS10's would be in order and and a list of suspects. I do think that a disclaimer would work better in this situation because obviously there are some devices that work fine with it, while there are some devices that do not.
2019-12-26
Use props
renbrant
lvl.2

Brazil

The issue has not yet been resolved.
I wish you all a happy new year (without flying your drone)!

2019-12-30
Use props
dessol
lvl.2
Flight distance : 167726 ft
Ukraine

Guys, I've posted this solution in other similar threads for those who have troubles running the DJI FLY app on Samsung S10 (exynos) with Mavic Mini.
No need to restart your phone or downgrade the Android version or suspend the system from getting security updates.

Here are some details on the process:

1. Uninstall all DJI apps from your phone
2. Open any file manager (native Samsung's will work just fine)
3. Check and delete all DJI folders (make sure you have copies of your DJI photos and videos somewhere)
4. Install v.1.0.3 app. I've downloaded it from this resource:
https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/dji-technology-co-ltd/dji-fly/dji-fly-1-0-3-release/dji-fly-1-0-3-android-apk-download/download/
5. Open the app and accept all the requirements etc.
6. Wait until ZIP package is downloaded and unpacked
7. You're done (enter credentials and start using the app)

Please repost here if it helps.
2020-1-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules