Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Problema radiocomando
6379 6 2019-12-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
loremonta
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1024911 ft
Italy

Buongiorno a tutti, ultimamente mi succede che il radiocomando del mavic air non trasmette al drone i comandi che io eseguo, ad esempio se uso lo stick di dx per muovermi in avanti il drone si muove in avanti ma anche in altezza, stessa cosa fa se aziono lo stick per andare indietro, il drone oltre che muoversi all'indietro si abbassa. A volte quando lo accendo suona il bip bip come se no fosse connesso al drone , ma ho provato ad eseguire la connessione e il problema poi lo fa ugualmente. Ho anche calibrato gli stick ma niente stesso problema, ricaricato anche il firmware, nulla da fare.

2019-12-8
Use props
QQRUCH
Second Officer
Flight distance : 595518 ft
Spain

Hello [loremonta], check these things:

1) Aircraft Firmware: v01.00.0620
2) Remote Controller Firmware: v01.00.0200

Make sure you update the DJI GO 4 app to the latest 4.3.0 version or higher before updating the firmware.
Once the firmware has been updated, it cannot be downgraded to a former version. Restart the aircraft and remote controller after the upgrade is complete.
Please note that the firmware update may reset various Main Controller Settings, such as the RTH Altitude and Maximum Flight Distance, to factory defaults. Before the update, take note of your preferred DJI GO 4 settings, and readjust them after the update to suit your preference.
This firmware update resets the camera settings.
If the firmware upgrade fails, restart aircraft, remote controller and DJI GO 4 or DJI Assistant 2, and retry.

If the problem is not resolved, try:

Link remote controller

I hope these steps solve your problem.
2019-12-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day loremonta. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the the remote controller of your DJI Mavic Air. Kindly please try to check if the firmware of the said drone is up to date. For reference I will be posting a link where in you can find the most recent firmware for the DJI Mavic Air ( https://www.dji.com/mavic-air/info#downloads ). In addition please try to follow the videos posted by QQRUCH on post #2 on how to update the firmware of the DJI Mavic Mini. Please keep us posted on the said issue for further assistance. Thank you.
2019-12-8
Use props
fans018596be
New

Pakistan

My dji is stuck in diagnostics mode. Rear led is flashing red green yellow. The drone is not being detected by dji assistant. The controller can not connect. Wireless connection not working either. The rear led button is not responding either. Not sure what to do. After I updated the firmware this happened.
2019-12-8
Use props
loremonta
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-8 09:03
Hello and good day loremonta. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the the remote controller of your DJI Mavic Air. Kindly please try to check if the firmware of the said drone is up to date. For reference I will be posting a link where in you can find the most recent firmware for the DJI Mavic Air ( https://www.dji.com/mavic-air/info#downloads ). In addition please try to follow the videos posted by QQRUCH on post #2 on how to update the firmware of the DJI Mavic Mini. Please keep us posted on the said issue for further assistance. Thank you.

Grazie infinite a per la gentile consulenza, ho eseguito tutto quello ghe mi hai suggerito, oggi no ho potuto provare il mavic air in volo causa pioggia, spero domani di riuscire, il bip bip del radio comando non lo fa più. Spero molto che non mi succeda più il problema, ho rischiato collisione. Ti farò sapere-
2019-12-8
Use props
loremonta
lvl.1
Italy

fans018596be Posted at 12-8 09:48
My dji is stuck in diagnostics mode. Rear led is flashing red green yellow. The drone is not being detected by dji assistant. The controller can not connect. Wireless connection not working either. The rear led button is not responding either. Not sure what to do. After I updated the firmware this happened.

Anche a me il problema si è presentato do l'ultimo aggiornamento firmware
2019-12-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

loremonta Posted at 12-8 12:14
Grazie infinite a per la gentile consulenza, ho eseguito tutto quello ghe mi hai suggerito, oggi no ho potuto provare il mavic air in volo causa pioggia, spero domani di riuscire, il bip bip del radio comando non lo fa più. Spero molto che non mi succeda più il problema, ho rischiato collisione. Ti farò sapere-

You are very much welcome loremonta and I glad to assist you. Please keep us posted on the said issue for us to be able to help you further. Have a safe and a happy flying always. .
2019-12-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules