Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Joystick Error
1586 7 2019-12-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kune
First Officer
Flight distance : 1349301 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Hello,

Everytime I start the ronin app I get a message "Joystick error. Run Auto Tune for Joystick and restart gimbal".

My jioystick is not functioning properly, tieme time it moves automatically as I was pressing the josystick a bit... so I guess the app detects that..

Does anyone know what is this kind of Joystick auto tune? I just see the Motor autoune but not for Joystick.
2019-12-8
Use props
fans78f1d43c
lvl.1
Flight distance : 256601 ft
Slovenia

Same problem here all the time
1-2 08:26
Use props
n00kia
lvl.1
Flight distance : 256601 ft
Slovenia

I after 3 rounds of calibration it stays ok for 3-5 mins then it gets drifting again, I will rma it in a week if I get no response from dji
1-2 08:30
Use props
VsMeister
lvl.1
Georgia

Same for me at all time,my gosh how to Run joystick auto tune ..
1-11 03:35
Use props
reflexmotion
lvl.1

South Africa

I also just got this joystick error.  I did the standard auto tune, powered down and restarted and the error has gone away.  However I now cannot use the joystick in M3 (works fine on M1 and M2).  Any ideas?
1-26 00:48
Use props
Eduardo Romero
New

Mexico

Trigger
Press and hold to use the Lock Mode.
Tap twice to recentre the Ronin.
Press three times to turn the camera 180°
Tap four times then hold to calibrate the joystick. Move the joystick in all directions then tap four times and hold to complete the calibration.

ITS WORKS
1-28 17:17
Use props
fans22e50ec9
lvl.1
United States

Eduardo Romero Posted at 1-28 17:17
Trigger
Press and hold to use the Lock Mode.
Tap twice to recentre the Ronin.

Yeah tired that whole thing.
With all the taps and the joystick calibration, and it’s cool for like a minute.
But once you start switching between the user modes and using the joystick it still does the drifting
2-7 22:39
Use props
fans7316640a
lvl.1
Italy

Hello,
I keep having the same issue with the joystick. In my experience most of the time is a matter of touching the joystick a bit and playing with it to get behaviour back to normal. I am sure is a faulty part the guys at DJI know about but don't now how to fix it.
Very annoying though.
2-13 02:28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules