No sound(audio) when playback
9841 4 2019-12-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Javan Park
lvl.2
  • >>>
South Korea

After upgrading firmware to v1.09.00.20, my Pocket is not making any sound(audio) when it does playback.
It however does have sound(audio) when I check on PC with SD memory used for recording.

I absolutely could hear the sound(audio) right after recording directly from the Pocket before firmware updating!
I've checked audio adjustment and everything.

It's really irritating the recorded video can't be checked with SOUND(AUDIO)!!!

Are there anyone having same issue like my Pocket??

2019-12-8
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
Second Officer

United Kingdom

The Osmo Pocket does not play back the sound of recordings. It never has. The only sound if you have it switched on is the on/ off beep.
2019-12-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Javan Park. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. The DJI Osmo Pocket does not have a speaker. But you can connect the DJI Osmo Pocket to a recommended mobile phone or mobile device and view videos with audio with the benefit of the DJI Mimo Application. Thank you.
2019-12-8
Use props
fans7aac9de3
lvl.1

United States

I just got my pocket 2 with the do it all handle my first days it played back audio perfectly. In the middle of a shoot it jut stopped
2021-3-11
Use props
KuyaMongChico
lvl.1
Flight distance : 31414 ft
Philippines

HI guys!

I also had the same issue. So this is what I did: I connected my Osmo Pocket to my phone and on the settings, I turned the WIND NOISE REDUCTION off and the mic audio turned normal again. I tried testing it again with the wind noise reduction ON and the audio issue was there again. I also switch the audio levels to HIGH (Manual).

I hope this will also help you. And DJI, please fix this.

Thanks!
2022-12-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules