Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
update firmware Failed
1521 4 2019-12-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_LbQF0jFTGA23
lvl.1

Saudi Arabia

Hi

My Mavic 2 Refuses to update it Always stop at 41% as show in the pic

can you PLEASE help my.
Mavic 2 failed.PNG
2019-12-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please try to download the DJI Assistant 2 software and try to download the firmware from there? Also, if the problem persist even when using the DJI Assistant 2, try to clear the firmware.

How to clear firmware: Open DJI GO5–Me–Settings–Clear Cache–Clear Firmware.

Check the network and try again.

Please let us know the problem persists. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2019-12-8
Use props
djiuser_u2HgaEkVHdEJ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 344 ft
Benin

Hello everybody.  I am new here.  Please I had a problem with my dji phantom 4 drone. Update problem failed.  I have always done to update it but its still not working.  I even changed the dji phantom 4 controller card for this problem but it didn't work I still had the same problem.  Its still not working.  Just as if there is no firmware inside.  WANTING TO UPDATE I am getting current version 0.0.0.0.0.
2019-12-22
Use props
DobreyJ
Flight distance : 105801 ft
Mexico

djiuser_u2HgaEkVHdEJ Posted at 12-22 06:44
Hello everybody.  I am new here.  Please I had a problem with my dji phantom 4 drone. Update problem failed.  I have always done to update it but its still not working.  I even changed the dji phantom 4 controller card for this problem but it didn't work I still had the same problem.  Its still not working.  Just as if there is no firmware inside.  WANTING TO UPDATE I am getting current version 0.0.0.0.0.

any body ever got it fixed?

https://forum.dji.com/thread-205387-1-1.html
2019-12-29
Use props
Mheuser
lvl.1
Netherlands

Hello,

Did any of you checked the log files?
After every update a log file of the update is created, if anything fails during the updat it get logged and an error code will show up if anything is not working.
Let me lnow if this is the case? If you need help finding the files let me know.
2020-1-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules