Mavic Mini Video Problem
2415 5 2019-12-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kamal Aizat
lvl.1
Flight distance : 718829 ft
South Korea

Hi..I cannot download video from DJI mavic Mini via the apps although I'am recording at 1080p. When I insert the Micro SD card to my laptop also the video is unplayable. tried with several Micro SD Card including Sandisk Extreme Pro but the results were the same.

Anyone facing same problem?
Video problem.png
2019-12-8
Use props
S-e-ven
First Officer
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Perhaps try this on pc:  http://live555.com/drones/DJI-Phantom-2-Vision+-video-fix/
2019-12-8
Use props
JohnK48
lvl.4
Flight distance : 311020 ft
United States

Did you format the memory chip? Maybe there is corruption on the memory chip. Or possibly the chip is defective. Try swapping to a different chip.
2019-12-8
Use props
Kamal Aizat
lvl.1
South Korea

S-e-ven Posted at 12-8 09:39
Perhaps try this on pc:  http://live555.com/drones/DJI-Phantom-2-Vision+-video-fix/

thanks will try it..
2019-12-9
Use props
Kamal Aizat
lvl.1
South Korea

JohnK48 Posted at 12-8 15:48
Did you format the memory chip? Maybe there is corruption on the memory chip. Or possibly the chip is defective. Try swapping to a different chip.

yes..already formatted it and swapping with other Micro SD cards..Results were the same.
2019-12-9
Use props
JasonWilli
lvl.2

United States

Hi, I had this issue, I check my SD card are working fine but the recorded video unplayable. The reason behind this issue come SD card have an virus So recorded video corrupted. I try to fix manual ways but unsuccessful then one of my friend suggest me some tools like :  Stellar Repair for Video and Minitool which able to fix the issue. I tried Stellar Repair Video software on my recorded corrupt video files . It's takes too much time because the File 2 GB at the end I got my video. I hope this information help you out for this situation. Thanks!
2020-1-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules