DJI Fly app crashes out of my town.
498 3 2019-12-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Roger Dedos
lvl.1

Spain

Hello,

I can fly the Mavic Mini in my town, but when I move 100km from my home, Fly app crashes giving this error (see image). I can see the video feed in the FLy app if I have the phone in airplane mode, but when Mavic Mini caches satellites, the app chrashes...I tried 3 different phones, always the same...

error_fly_app.jpg
2019-12-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble, Can you please try to fly in a different location to see if the problem persists? Since there might be a possibility that if you hit a 100km from your home there is a magnetic interference affecting the drones connection. Also, can you please try to check the DJI Fly application if you already unable the beginner mode. Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2019-12-8
Use props
Roger Dedos
lvl.1

Spain

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-8 09:23
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble, Can you please try to fly in a different location to see if the problem persists? Since there might be a possibility that if you hit a 100km from your home there is a magnetic interference affecting the drones connection. Also, can you please try to check the DJI Fly application if you already unable the beginner mode. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

hello DJI Gamora, what has to do magnetic interference with the app crashing? It says "Flysafe". I tried two zones (40km away eachoter) in two days, always the same, when Mavic Mini gets satellites, the app crashes. It seems like it's a problem with whe NFZ database.
2019-12-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Roger Dedos Posted at 12-8 10:56
hello DJI Gamora, what has to do magnetic interference with the app crashing? It says "Flysafe". I tried two zones (40km away eachoter) in two days, always the same, when Mavic Mini gets satellites, the app crashes. It seems like it's a problem with whe NFZ database.

Thank you for the additional information. I will highly recommend you to contact our support team at flysafe@dji.com for us to further assist you with regards to this concern. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2019-12-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules