How do I know if I wasn't sent a refurbished M2Z?
690 4 2019-12-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Skeeter Honey
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1032569 ft
United States

Last month I bought a Mavic 2 Zoom and set it up just like my year-old Mavic Air.  I ordered/activated care refresh, registered with FAA, linked it to my account, flew it several times, and uploaded the flights (my distance ticker on the left IS capturing them).

And yet, no icon under my avatar yet.

But why do I care?

Well, the icon won't appear if the drone was ever registered to anyone else; i.e., a REFURB.

I've PM'd THREE admins who say they'll help, but they all go silent on me.  I'm quickly coming to the conclusion that my NEW purchase resulted in me being sent a USED drone, and I'd like to confirm or dispel this suspicion before I throw the DJI Authorized reseller (and DJI) under the bus for a breach of faith.

I'm sure an admin will pipe in soon, as they don't like negative press in the forum, so I'll save you the trouble of asking me for my S/N.  It's 0M6CG95R0A0BT2.

And yes, it's the exact same account/email as my Mavic Air.
2019-12-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Skeeter Honey. Thank you for reaching out and for the information you have shared with us. I have sent you a PM with regards to these matter. Kindly please check your PM if you have time. Thank you.
2019-12-8
Use props
Skeeter Honey
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1032569 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-8 10:55
Hello and good day Skeeter Honey. Thank you for reaching out and for the information you have shared with us. I have sent you a PM with regards to these matter. Kindly please check your PM if you have time. Thank you.

Thank you for the note.  I'll keep my eyes peeled.

And for anyone else reading the thread, I have been assured that my drone is not a refurb, so hopefully the verification will appear shortly.

<---watch this space for the proof.
2019-12-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Skeeter Honey Posted at 12-8 11:00

And for anyone else reading the thread, I have been assured that my drone is not a refurb, so hopefully the verification will appear shortly.

You are very much welcome Skeeter Honey and thank you for your support.
2019-12-9
Use props
1Eagle
lvl.4
Flight distance : 290348 ft
United States

Skeeter Honey Posted at 12-8 11:00

I see a Mavic 2 Zoom there now.
2019-12-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules