Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Which control scheme do you use?
8114 3 2019-12-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Crummett
lvl.3
Flight distance : 36929 ft
United Kingdom

I’ve been using the default control scheme (left stick - up/down and rotate, right stick forward/back and strafe left/right).  I haven’t had much chance to do a lot of flying yet but it takes my brain extra time to think because it’s so different to gaming.

Someone recently pointed out there are different control schemes. I’m now thinking I’ll try mode 3 next time where left stick does forward/back and strafe while right stick does up/down and rotate. This aligns with gaming vastly more where left stick is movement while right stick is sight effectively. Also feels better as I can then go forward and turn with different sticks and it should feel smoother.

What do you use/prefer?
2019-12-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Crummett. Thank you for reaching out and for the information you have shared with us. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our valued DJI co pilots on what remote controller mode they are using for there DJI Mavic Mini. In addition I will be posting the three pre programmed modes for the DJI Mavic Mini remote controller. Thank you and have a safe flight always.

2019-12-8
Use props
Crummett
lvl.3
Flight distance : 36929 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-8 11:08
Hello and good day Crummett. Thank you for reaching out and for the information you have shared with us. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our valued DJI co pilots on what remote controller mode they are using for there DJI Mavic Mini. In addition I will be posting the three pre programmed modes for the DJI Mavic Mini remote controller. Thank you and have a safe flight always.

[view_image]

Cheers and thanks, that’s helpful for the discussion!
2019-12-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Crummett Posted at 12-8 11:10
Cheers and thanks, that’s helpful for the discussion!

You are very much welcome Crummett. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you. .
2019-12-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules