External mic
676 3 2019-12-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
shakynoshaky
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi. This is how I have my Osmo pocket set up at the moment with Smatree power stick and phone holder. Am I correct I can't use an external mic? Is there a way round this / alternative rig?Thanks.
D1B6F0F9-D643-44E2-99C7-E3CF1CBB107E.jpeg
2019-12-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day shakynoshaky. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. We are sorry to inform you that you can not connect the 3.5mm adapter microphone while the DJI Osmo Pocket is physically connected to the said power stick and phone holder. It's recommended to connect the 3.5mm adapter directly to the DJI Osmo Pocket and use your preferred third-party microphones for you to be able to use the said gimbal properly. Thank you for understanding.
2019-12-8
Use props
shakynoshaky
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-8 12:36
Hello and good day shakynoshaky. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. We are sorry to inform you that you can not connect the 3.5mm adapter microphone while the DJI Osmo Pocket is physically connected to the said power stick and phone holder. It's recommended to connect the 3.5mm adapter directly to the DJI Osmo Pocket and use your preferred third-party microphones for you to be able to use the said gimbal properly. Thank you for understanding.

That is what I  thought. Thank you.
2019-12-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

shakynoshaky Posted at 12-8 12:44
That is what I  thought. Thank you.

You are very much welcome shakynoshaky. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. .
2019-12-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules