Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How to wipeout account?
703 9 2019-12-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
InspektorGaDJIT
First Officer
Flight distance : 1472372 ft
Sweden

How do I complete WIPEOUT my account here?
Still waiting for answers on Twitter-account: @DJISupport
2019-12-8
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Only through moderator.
I've tried several times no good, even when moderator cancels them they keep coming back , ridiculous I know .
2019-12-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, thanks for contacting DJI Forum. Could you PM us your twitter account(username)? so we can further check on this? Thank you in advance.
2019-12-8
Use props
InspektorGaDJIT
First Officer
Sweden

DJI Diana Posted at 12-8 13:12
Hi, thanks for contacting DJI Forum. Could you PM us your twitter account(username)? so we can further check on this? Thank you in advance.

Why not started to reply on your Twitter-account ID = @DJISupport the questions?
Is this how you treated your customers, then I will NOT buy any products.
2019-12-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

InspektorGaDJIT Posted at 12-8 13:20
Why not started to reply on your Twitter-account ID = @DJISupport the questions?
Is this how you treated your customers, then I will NOT buy any products.

We're sorry for causing too much frustrations. We would love to help you with this. Please provide us the link of the said Twitter post and we will not hesitate to help. As of writing , we tried using your DJI Forum username account (InspektorGadjit) in searching and gave us one (1) Twitter account ID result. Kindly confirm that this is the same Twitter account ID that is used in reaching our Twitter support because we're not mentioned (@DJISupport) resulting to not being notified. We've clicked the envelop icon  and maybe we've missed your DM, but there is no conversation. As much as possible, we try our best in treating our customers with excellence in catering the utmost positive customers experience. Please let us know immediately either here or Twitter, and we would love to help you on this with undivided attention. We thank you for your patience.
2019-12-9
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Captain
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

Hello Im Inspektor Gadjet, why is this user trying to delete the account?
The name InspektorGadjet is from a project I have where I teach stuff and give free tutorials.

If you see the email I own for this DJI account you can see I own the domain inspektorgadjet.com too. The user name only differs from mine in one character.
Im registered here owing a Mavic Mini, I plan to get other DJI products so PLEASE DO NOT DELETE THE WRONG ACCOUNT!!
2019-12-9
Use props
InspektorGaDJIT
First Officer
Sweden

InspektorGadjet Posted at 12-9 09:51
Hello Im Inspektor Gadjet, why is this user trying to delete the account?
The name InspektorGadjet is from a project I have where I teach stuff and give free tutorials.

Hi, the reason I want to lose my account is that DJI has not answered my questions on Twitter. So I had to get an account here just to get my questions answered. Then I find that the option to delete the account did not exist! I also spent 8 hours today, been to 10 physical stores in my hometown where no one had the Mavic Mini in stock! ???! Nobody had this either so I could feel and watch it !! I'm upset about that. I'm also damned on all these youtube clips where users don't mention that the movies have been edited. Now I will keep my account here, just to put it out of order.  I bring order to the galaxy
2019-12-9
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Captain
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

InspektorGaDJIT Posted at 12-9 13:04
Hi, the reason I want to lose my account is that DJI has not answered my questions on Twitter. So I had to get an account here just to get my questions answered. Then I find that the option to delete the account did not exist! I also spent 8 hours today, been to 10 physical stores in my hometown where no one had the Mavic Mini in stock! ???! Nobody had this either so I could feel and watch it !! I'm upset about that. I'm also damned on all these youtube clips where users don't mention that the movies have been edited. Now I will keep my account here, just to put it out of order.  I bring order to the galaxy

My apologies for my confusion.
I just had some mal interpretations with support and hearing delete an account got me nervous.

The Mavic Mini has been crazy sale, and even the people who order when it was launched the 11th of November, still waiting for their delivery, out of stock everywhere.
I did 3 orders, canceled 2 one from Amazon and another "Official retailer", but ended up getting another deal and took 2 weeks.
Peace out!

2019-12-9
Use props
InspektorGaDJIT
First Officer
Sweden

DJI Diana Posted at 12-9 08:13
We're sorry for causing too much frustrations. We would love to help you with this. Please provide us the link of the said Twitter post and we will not hesitate to help. As of writing , we tried using your DJI Forum username account (InspektorGadjit) in searching and gave us one (1) Twitter account ID result. Kindly confirm that this is the same Twitter account ID that is used in reaching our Twitter support because we're not mentioned (@DJISupport) resulting to not being notified. We've clicked the envelop icon  and maybe we've missed your DM, but there is no conversation. As much as possible, we try our best in treating our customers with excellence in catering the utmost positive customers experience. Please let us know immediately either here or Twitter, and we would love to help you on this with undivided attention. We thank you for your patience.

Here is your message on twitter:
https://twitter.com/DJISupport/status/1189528629601943553?s=20

My Twitter user ID: @GameOfTrophies
And here's my reply:
https://twitter.com/GameOfTrophies/status/1203086053013426176?s=20
2019-12-9
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

InspektorGaDJIT Posted at 12-9 13:16
Here is your message on twitter:
https://twitter.com/DJISupport/status/1189528629601943553?s=20

Thank you for providing this information. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
2019-12-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules