Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Missing Qyuickshots menue on Mavic Mini
9521 16 2019-12-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mail
New

Australia

I recently purchased a Mavic Mini but the Quickshots menue option is missing. I have firmware 01.00.0300 on both aircraft and controller. All other finctions seem to be working OK. Any assistance would be appreciated!
John
2019-12-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi John, please go to the fly page of the DJI FLY APP, then tap the button as the picture below shows:

After that, you will find the Quickshot function and you are recommended to refer to the user manual about "Using Quickshots":
https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic_Mini/Mavic_Mini_User_Manual_v1.0_en_0.pdf

Hope this can help you, should there any further questions, please feel free to contact us.
2019-12-8
Use props
djiuser_9LkWvq0wiHS6
lvl.1
United States

I’m also having problems. My app doesn’t even have the QuickShots option. I have looked up dozens of tutorials, updated the firmware, updated the batteries, deleted and reinstalled the DJI Fly app to no avail.

I have pressed every possible option within the app and I only have video and camera options, no box that opens the QuickShots options.

Please help.
2019-12-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_9LkWvq0wiHS6 Posted at 12-9 11:08
I’m also having problems. My app doesn’t even have the QuickShots option. I have looked up dozens of tutorials, updated the firmware, updated the batteries, deleted and reinstalled the DJI Fly app to no avail.

I have pressed every possible option within the app and I only have video and camera options, no box that opens the QuickShots options.

Hi there, we are sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. Please make sure you have inserted the SD card. If the issue persists, please record a video to show us the problem? We'd like to help you check it. At the same time, please help to provide the below information for better assistance:
1. The firmware version of your drone;
2. The version of the DJI fly app;
3. The model and the OS of your mobile device.
2019-12-9
Use props
djiuser_WD2Utozus5LB
Flight distance : 12372 ft
Italy

I have the same problem, the menu quick shot is disappeared. In addition I have another serious problem I can't unlock  the flight areas with authorization requests
2019-12-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_WD2Utozus5LB Posted at 12-9 22:46
I have the same problem, the menu quick shot is disappeared. In addition I have another serious problem I can't unlock  the flight areas with authorization requests

Hi there, we are sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. Please make sure you have inserted the SD card.
If the issue persists, please record a video to show us the problem? We'd like to help you check it. At the same time, please help to provide the below information for better assistance:
3. The model and the OS of your mobile device.
2019-12-10
Use props
cool fly
lvl.1
Flight distance : 58248 ft
United States

Did new Mavic Mini update 1.0.6 and there is still no
Quickshots menue option.
2020-1-16
Use props
JI Vlogs
New

Philippines

DJI Natalia Posted at 2019-12-9 19:38
Hi there, we are sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. Please make sure you have inserted the SD card. If the issue persists, please record a video to show us the problem? We'd like to help you check it. At the same time, please help to provide the below information for better assistance:

I got the same issue with my Mavic Mini. Cant find Quick Shots option on my Fly App.

2020-2-8
Use props
djiuser_yuV4nADwJBvJ
lvl.1
United States

I got the same issue with my Mavic Mini. Cant find Quick Shots option on my Fly App.

mobile phone currently I am using is Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (Andriod 9) and my drone's and app both are updated as of today.
2020-2-10
Use props
djiuser_VSNt9bigmv9B
New

United States

Same here. I have a galaxy Note 10 plus. All is updated and there is no option for quickshots. I just purchased this for over 540.00 us and i bought a 130.00 us tello and the cheap one works really good but the mavic mini is just an expensive drone that just flies,records video and takes pictures. Thats not what i paid for. I will be returning it.
2020-4-23
Use props
djiuser_vSiwYrRe1P8K
New
Flight distance : 1614 ft
Sweden

Had the same issue. Then tried to start up the whole thing in a different order. The way it works for me: power on the drone then the controller and then the app.. Any time I power on the controller before the quickshots vanish. Hopefully this will be fixed with the next update..
2020-6-22
Use props
djiuser_3wAE5CfRl5UV
New

United States

It need the sd card
2020-9-6
Use props
djiuser_wZcCOTuzkbTZ
New

United States

Incredibly, even the "tech support" of DJI didn't bother to ask me if I had an SD card in the drone.  To everyone experiencing the issue of no video menu...it is in fact because you don't have an SD card in the drone.  Put an SD card in and the video menu will appear with "quickshots" and every other video option.  DJI needs to step up their game on "support" to save people time and energy on these easy fixes.
2020-11-9
Use props
djiuser_wZcCOTuzkbTZ
New

United States

Quickshots.."Max altitude reached...."

I'm trying to use the Quickshots feature and the app keeps giving me a notice in the upper, right hand corner that says "Aircraft maximum alltitude has been reached please adjust your aircraft".  The drone has been updated, the remote has been updated, the app has been removed and reinstalled and I have set the alltitude and distance to the maximum, the minimum and everywhere in between and I get the same message.  The Quickshot will simply not work.  I wasted another phone call to DJI "tech support" and their fix is for me to mail the drone to them.  Can anyone solve this problem?

2020-11-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_wZcCOTuzkbTZ Posted at 11-11 12:45
I'm trying to use the Quickshots feature and the app keeps giving me a notice in the upper, right hand corner that says "Aircraft maximum alltitude has been reached please adjust your aircraft".  The drone has been updated, the remote has been updated, the app has been removed and reinstalled and I have set the alltitude and distance to the maximum, the minimum and everywhere in between and I get the same message.  The Quickshot will simply not work.  I wasted another phone call to DJI "tech support" and their fix is for me to mail the drone to them.  Can anyone solve this problem?

I am sorry to hear about the unpleasant experience you had with our support and the issue you encountered when using QuickShot.
For the support's issue, may I know if you contacted them by phone call? If so, could you please PM me your phone number? I will ask the proper team to check the details, we will learn from the case and keep improving our service.
Regarding the max altitude warning during QuickShot, please check if you are located in the altitude limit zone. If the propeller guard is attached to the drone, or the Playload mode is abled under the Safety > Advanced Safety Settings, the altitude will be limited to 30 meters. Please try to disable the playload mode.
If the issue persists, please provide a screen recording of the issue as well as the screenshots of the Safety settings for further confirmaiton. Thank you.
2020-11-12
Use props
djiuser_1k0u4lTfAKpL
lvl.1
Flight distance : 179108 ft
New Zealand

Camera gimbal it's not work code 4002
2022-1-6
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_1k0u4lTfAKpL Posted at 1-6 02:23
Camera gimbal it's not work code 4002

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we double confirm that whether the complete error code is 40002? If yes, please check whether the gimbal cover has been removed off and make sure the gimbal can rotate fluently. If the error code recurs often, please apply for an online repair request and then send it back. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/service/repair?from=store_footer
2022-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules