Brand new Osmo Pocket Extension Rod is broken?
1740 1 2019-12-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
neuely
lvl.1

Canada

I just got my new Osmo Pocket and Extension Rod, and right out of the box, it seems that my Extension Rod is already broken.

When the Pocket is connected to the Extension Rod, and as soon as I power on the Pocket, the camera drifts automatically to the left, and however much I try to use the joystick to direct it to the right, it does not move. The joystick seems to work fine when moving up and down, but it cannot stop the camera from drifting to the left. When I flip the camera to selfie mode, it also drifts automatically to the left and I cannot stop it. This happens in all modes (Follow/Tilt-Locked/FPV), too. The Pocket works fine without the Extension Rod, so I suspect it has something to do with the Extension Rod's joystick? I have no idea. Any help would be appreciated, as I have been really excited to use this for an upcoming trip and am disappointed that I may have received a faulty rod.

I've uploaded videos below.

Is there a fix to this, or do I need to contact DJI support for a faulty extension rod?

Video of Extension Rod not working:

Video of Osmo Pocket itself working fine:

Thanks in advance.

2019-12-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi neuely, we are sorry for the trouble with the Osmo Pocket Extension Rod, please slide down the Touchscreen, enter Settings---Accessories, then perform Control Stick Calibration to see if it helps, thank you.
2019-12-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules