628 3 2019-12-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_r0Yi2qizZww0
lvl.2
Flight distance : 285518 ft
United States

Good day
I have a new Mavic Mini and have noticed on almost every flight.  Less that 5 hrs total, I’m getting the Not Enough force /ESC error on my flight data. Your thoughts and suggestions will be greatly appreciated!
Thanks
Kevin
2019-12-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Kevin. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your DJI Mavic Mini and thank you for reaching out. May I know if the said drone had a hard landing or a crash before this issue happened? Please keep us posted for us to assist you further. Thank you.
2019-12-9
Use props
djiuser_r0Yi2qizZww0
lvl.2
Flight distance : 285518 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-9 09:58
Hello and good day Kevin. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your DJI Mavic Mini and thank you for reaching out. May I know if the said drone had a hard landing or a crash before this issue happened? Please keep us posted for us to assist you further. Thank you.

Hi,
Thanks for getting back to me.  There have been no crashes or hard landing. I t has only be in the air less than 5 hours total. I decided to return the drone to the retailer and then reorder a new one. This seem to be the best solution at the time. I spoke with DJI and didn't want to use up one of my 2 refresh replacement plans.
On a different note, do you know what ipad mini works best when using the mavic mini controller? I'd rather not use me iphone.
thanks
Kevin
2019-12-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_r0Yi2qizZww0 Posted at 12-12 10:42
Hi,
Thanks for getting back to me.  There have been no crashes or hard landing. I t has only be in the air less than 5 hours total. I decided to return the drone to the retailer and then reorder a new one. This seem to be the best solution at the time. I spoke with DJI and didn't want to use up one of my 2 refresh replacement plans.
On a different note, do you know what ipad mini works best when using the mavic mini controller? I'd rather not use me iphone.

Thank you for the given update Kevin. As of the moment upon checking the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Mavic Mini I am sorry to say the iPad Mini is not yet included. But rest assured that our DJI R&D Team are continuously testing multiple devices to be added on the said list in the future. Thank you.
2019-12-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules