Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Djy Fly Not Working Android 10 Galaxy S10
12345Next >
24837 167 2019-12-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
erreconti
lvl.1
Italy

I've updated my Galaxy S10 to official Android 10 firmware last week.

Now the app DJI Fly does not work anymore, it crashes every time I try to open.

I can't use my drone anymore.

I can't believe it! Android 10 is in beta since March, it is out since August, the DJI Fly app can't support this update.

Anyone with the same problem?
2019-12-9
Use props
djiuser_CScLBTzMWnQA
Chile

Tengo el mismo problema, ya no puedo volar tras actualizar ah android 10, como es posible que dji no allá actualizado la compatibilidad de sus aplicaciones a las betas de android 10 que salieron hace meses
Ya ahora el dron está inservible sin poder usarlo en mi galaxy s10+ android 10
2019-12-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, I am sorry for the trouble this has caused you. With regards to said matter. This issue has been cascaded to our DJI R&D team and they are now working hard to resolved the issue as soon as possible. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your understanding.
2019-12-9
Use props
djiuser_lBUb5dPsgvnI
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Yeah I'm having the same issue. Grounded untill dji sort the app. Can believe they didn't prepare for this. Flagship phone. Never would happen with apple. In their pockets.
2019-12-9
Use props
djiuser_RMdrmtHwJoKs
Finland

Same problem here. Why this Android 10 issue is not mentioned in YouTube reviews?
2019-12-10
Use props
djiuser_7z3TWHO3Xl3l
lvl.1

Slovenia

S10+ (Android 10) - I ordered Mini, I decided to install the application in advance and ran into the same problem. It is very frustrating that the DJI team did not prepare the update at the right time. I hope to solve the problem in the very near future!
2019-12-11
Use props
Zotya
Captain
Flight distance : 1510945 ft

Hungary

In principle, I'm getting the Android 10 update too.  I use a Huawei P Smart 2019 phone.  Installing DJI Go4 on Android 9 was also problematic.  Play Store kept sending the error "application is not compatible with this device" so I couldn't install from here.  Externally downloaded successfully installed.  After that, I'm going to install the Android 10 update ...
2019-12-11
Use props
dobria
New

Bulgaria

Same with me.

DJI, please provide ETA?
2019-12-11
Use props
djiuser_CScLBTzMWnQA
Chile

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-9 09:39
Hi, I am sorry for the trouble this has caused you. With regards to said matter. This issue has been cascaded to our DJI R&D team and they are now working hard to resolved the issue as soon as possible. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your understanding.

hola paladin, alguna respuesta o fecha aproximada para la actualización información oh algo , ya que llevo días sin poder usar el mavic mini y es muy frustrante.
2019-12-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_CScLBTzMWnQA Posted at 12-11 13:17
hola paladin, alguna respuesta o fecha aproximada para la actualización información oh algo , ya que llevo días sin poder usar el mavic mini y es muy frustrante.

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble. With regards to this inquiry for the time frame. We don't have that information available, however, rest assured that our R&D team are working on the said issue and once they are done. The DJI Fly application will receive a notification for update. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your understanding.
2019-12-11
Use props
Shantok
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1104163 ft
  • >>>
United States

I hope they work it out soon. I will have follow this, luckily I haven't upgraded my S10+.
2019-12-11
Use props
djiuser_wknAocSicO68
lvl.1
Mexico

Same problem, with DJI Fly Samsung S10 Android 10
2019-12-12
Use props
Moccaz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 807247 ft
Italy

Same problem here i cant use the drone from Last friday.
Is it possible to have a prediction of the time ti will need: days., weeks, months, years?
I am thinking to retourn the drone and cancel the order  of some accessories from dji store that are not be shipped.

Thank you

2019-12-12
Use props
fans582143dd
New
Malaysia

Same goes to me.. cant run dji fly on my s10 android 10..
2019-12-12
Use props
fans8052a469
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2913 ft
Portugal

Same problem with Galaxy S7. App crashes. I have a 400€ drone that I can't use. DJI, fix this please. It's a big big bug!
2019-12-12
Use props
djiuser_dWp8dPXEbNar
Flight distance : 76033 ft
United Arab Emirates

Same here! Very embarrassing DJI. Totally unacceptable.
2019-12-12
Use props
djiuser_85IsFyim57BO
lvl.1

Malaysia

When is the eta for the update on android 10 compatible dji fly app?
2019-12-13
Use props
fans8052a469
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2913 ft
Portugal

fans8052a469 Posted at 12-12 15:35
Same problem with Galaxy S7. App crashes. I have a 400€ drone that I can't use. DJI, fix this please. It's a big big bug!

I reinstalled the app and now is opening. Anyway, something is wrong. As I said this a blocking issue and should be priority to solve!
2019-12-13
Use props
Moccaz
lvl.4
Italy

Hi Dji,

it would be kind if you will give informations to peoples who sell your product following your indication on compatibility phone list.
S10 is clearly the first in the list and now i can not use my drone from a week.
It would be appreciated if you will give us indications about timing of a solution.

2019-12-13
Use props
djiuser_tIp7DdkX1zZA
New

Slovakia

Same issue for me, it is unacceptable from DJI that this issue happened on the first phone on their list. The Android 10 is available for testing min. from November. I would say this mini drone app priority is very low at DJI, and they simple dont care about it. This fix should be already released. Good example how can the company destroy a good hardware with very bad software RD.
2019-12-13
Use props
djiuser_eLA2Y7Dli6xg
New

Israel

Same problem, bought the drone 3 days ago and cant use it with my galaxy s10+.
Very disapointment from dji.
Still waiting to know when there will be an update for the software.

2019-12-13
Use props
Jeff6974
lvl.1

France

Hello,
I'm french and new owner of the Mavic Mini that I did not test for the moment but I have it home already :p
I've had the same issue with my Android 10 S10e for 5 days now, I wanted to update the app before I use the drone and I've had this white page... nothing worked...
I came here to find any tips and I was reassured to see I'm not alone with this issue....
But this morning, tried again to uninstall the app and put it back again and MIRACLE..... It works !!!!!!! I don't know why/how but it works....
So perhaps you should try again for those who got GS10/10e/10+ and anyway, I hope there will be an fast update !
Thanks
2019-12-14
Use props
Moccaz
lvl.4
Italy

Hi Jeff,

You are rigth i tried right now to uninstall and reinstall and now work.
I tried before so many time and never workwd.
I think dji has modify some internet control the app made while opening
2019-12-14
Use props
Jeff6974
lvl.1

France

Moccaz Posted at 12-14 04:10
Hi Jeff,

You are rigth i tried right now to uninstall and reinstall and now work.

Cool so, good to know, I think the S10 owner are going to be pleased to read us anyway ;)
2019-12-14
Use props
djiuser_O6pAft8qGPOR
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6785 ft
Czechia

For me still dont work and freeze on startup screen. I tried uninstall and install DJI Fly app and still dont work. I tried both Google Store and direct APK from DJI a w/o change.
2019-12-14
Use props
Moccaz
lvl.4
Italy

Try to disinstall the app then turn off your device and then reinstall when you restarted the device.
2019-12-14
Use props
Kajry
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6785 ft
Czechia

Moccaz Posted at 12-14 06:57
Try to disinstall the app then turn off your device and then reinstall when you restarted the device.

I tried and its work after few uninstalls and installs, but when i stop using the Fly app and try to run it again still freeze on loading screen.
2019-12-14
Use props
Sputnik007
lvl.1
Germany

Still the same here, after uninstall, restart, install it still freezes, also tried to assign all permissions to the app, no change. Guess we need 1.0.4..
2019-12-14
Use props
djiuser_lBUb5dPsgvnI
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Not been able to fly for 2 weeks. I've never ever experienced such failings.. How have dji never tested android 10 its been in beta since march. I'm staring at a new drone I can't fly for over 2 weeks. Absolutely useless now. Same excuse every time R&D is working in it. They've had months.... I'll be making sure to warn everyone not to buy it.
2019-12-14
Use props
djiuser_wklkNSNyX0Yi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9058 ft
Brazil

Hi, how long is gone take for an update? I bought a mavic mini and i cant use with my galaxy s10+ (android 10).
2019-12-17
Use props
djiuser_CScLBTzMWnQA
Chile

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-11 16:03
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble. With regards to this inquiry for the time frame. We don't have that information available, however, rest assured that our R&D team are working on the said issue and once they are done. The DJI Fly application will receive a notification for update. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your understanding.

Hola paladin, disculpe que lo moleste denuevo, nos podria decir aproximadamente cuanto tiempo mas esperamos para recivir la actualizacion, para si ver si vendo el dron oh no por que ya ah pasado 3 semanas que tengo el dron inutilizable.
2019-12-17
Use props
jazzyjeff
Second Officer
United States

Guys, dont feel to bad. They do not even support their own tablet, the Crystal Sky. Oh well, to bad, time to buy another tablet. DJI does not care and its your problem. Their customer support is the worst in the industry.
2019-12-17
Use props
djiuser_AZPBkhWBl7vj
lvl.1

United Arab Emirates

Any update, i bought a new  mavic 2 days back, and i can,t used due to this issue. When y will resolve it. Provide the date please
2019-12-18
Use props
djiuser_AZPBkhWBl7vj
lvl.1

United Arab Emirates

Any update, i bought a new  mavic 2 days back, and i can,t used due to this issue. When y will resolve it. Provide the date please
2019-12-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_CScLBTzMWnQA Posted at 12-17 08:14
Hola paladin, disculpe que lo moleste denuevo, nos podria decir aproximadamente cuanto tiempo mas esperamos para recivir la actualizacion, para si ver si vendo el dron oh no por que ya ah pasado 3 semanas que tengo el dron inutilizable.

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your patience and for the additional query. As of the moment, I do not have any updates with regards to this inquiry. Once I have the information needed I will be send you the details and updates. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your patience.
2019-12-19
Use props
erreconti
lvl.1
Italy

I sent back my drone to Amazon. I will NEVER NEVER NEVER buy a DJI drone again. I will buy Xiaomi or Zino: half price, works without any problems with my Galaxy S10.

DJI the worst company in the world.
2019-12-20
Use props
Blessyou
lvl.1
Flight distance : 186165 ft
Italy

Excuse me, but there are no excuses !!! Waiting many days for a software update, Informatically unacceptable ...
2019-12-20
Use props
djiuser_TtyYQamRQOoR
New
India

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-19 15:44
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your patience and for the additional query. As of the moment, I do not have any updates with regards to this inquiry. Once I have the information needed I will be send you the details and updates. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your patience.

Holidays are here and the drone is still unusable with galaxy s10. Any update on ETA?
2019-12-20
Use props
Roku
Finland

I made a quick video of the problem. https://youtu.be/JzTQWzGg7cw
2019-12-20
Use props
Bakura011
New
Flight distance : 23012 ft
France

Hello,

Same problem for me with my Samsung Galaxy Note10 + on Android 10. Fortunately, I did not separate my Samsung Galaxy Note8 otherwise it would have spoiled the Christmas holidays. Could DJI's R&D team prioritize this problem as number 1 on their list? Because this problem is very annoying for everyone if they are not aware of it.
2019-12-20
Use props
12345Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules