Another suggestion for future updates
508 7 2019-12-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mgozer
Second Officer
Switzerland

I have another suggestion for a software update.
I'd like to have the chance to land the Mavic Mini on the palm of my hand, having the chance to disable the landing protection, as it is possible for the Mavic Pro.

Thanks
2019-12-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Mgozer. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing your insights with regards to this matter. I will cascade this thread and these information to the designated DJI department for further attention. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-12-9
Use props
GreenDayPR
lvl.4
Flight distance : 517087 ft
United States

Actually, it’s possible to land the mini on the palm of your hands. Just pull down the down stick and it will override the landing protection and land on your hands.
2019-12-9
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

check yt, you can do this already.
2019-12-9
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Second Officer
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

I do this all the time!
Just hoover the Mini, put your hand under it, pull left stick all the way down, in a few seconds it starts landing, you keep the left stick down unitl motors stop.
2019-12-9
Use props
Madperk
lvl.2
Flight distance : 650089 ft
United States

Just hold you hand out a little more than foot below your drone so the sensor sees you hand and then reduce altitude. Keep your hand steady and it will land on your hand.  
2019-12-9
Use props
Mgozer
Second Officer
Switzerland

I know it is currently possible, but it is a "trick" that sometimes doesn't work safely, since it takes to lower the hand almost to ground level.
2019-12-10
Use props
minilou
lvl.3
Canada

I would also like to disable the sensor inf. but not for the same reason, it seems that several people had problems flying over the water,by disabling the sensors it could solve the problem I think.
2019-12-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules