Mavic Mini battery life indicator
1882 3 2019-12-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mattdswartz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 21604 ft
United States

Is there a way to get the mavic mini battery indicator to display in the DJI fly app like the Spark does on the DJI go 4 app?
2019-12-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day mattdswartz. Thank you for reaching out and for the information you have shared with us. As of the moment the DJI Fly application is not able to display the battery indicator on the said application. In addition I will forward this thread and these information to the designated DJI department for further evaluation and attention. Thank you for your support and have a safe flight always.
2019-12-9
Use props
mattdswartz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 21604 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-9 13:55
Hello and good day mattdswartz. Thank you for reaching out and for the information you have shared with us. As of the moment the DJI Fly application is not able to display the battery indicator on the said application. In addition I will forward this thread and these information to the designated DJI department for further evaluation and attention. Thank you for your support and have a safe flight always.

Thanks I was really use to the DJI go 4 app and was sad to see that part missing. Like the new drone so far though.
2019-12-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

mattdswartz Posted at 12-10 09:03
Thanks I was really use to the DJI go 4 app and was sad to see that part missing. Like the new drone so far though.

You are very much welcome mattdswartz. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Kindly please post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help and assist you. Thank you.
2019-12-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules