Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Drone and RC get disconnect after 200 meter
633 2 2019-12-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jgoh
New
Singapore

I have played with my Mavic mini on 2 seperate locations (Singapore and Bali) with the latest firmware updated on 07 Dec 2019. In both locations, Mavic mini and RC get disconnected after 200 meter.  
Anyone experienced this short distance also?
Did I get any settings wrong? Can anyone advise me?

2019-12-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to the this matter. In both location that you had flown the drone was there a lot of interference in the area like power lines, radio tower and electronic devices? I would recommend to please try to refresh the firmware of both the drone and the remote controller to isolate the issue. In addition, I will be posting a link ( https://www.dji.com/mavic-mini/downloads ) for the DJI Assistant 2 and an official DJI Tutorial Video for refreshing the firmware. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

2019-12-11
Use props
djiuser_kEz5eGrNHxsz
Flight distance : 179993 ft
Ukraine

The same issue after last update. No one stable channel.
We just bought it 1 day ago in Ukraine ALLO shops.

When turned on, mavic got an update. And today we started to make a review of mavic combo pack for our youtube channel youtube.com/zorronder
But... 30 metres and remote just disconnected.

Every time when we try to move drone. At this time our mavic 2 pro works fine at this place.

Today we came to ALLO SHOP and they are send it to service centre without promising to fix it. Terrible situation. Review about not working Mavic.... We are waiting for answer from Service centre and will publish the video. I don't wanna use Mini.
2019-12-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules