unauthorized device with no serial number error
3838 12 2019-12-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mesnick2016
lvl.1
Flight distance : 61079 ft
Italy

Hello, I have a problem with my osmo pocket, given that as soon as it was purchased already it had SD reading problems and gimbal errors, I sent it to DJI assistance and they told me that everything was ok and was working properly. currently I can't use it because it has an "unauthorized device with no serial number error".
I have written to technical support several times, but do not know how to solve. It is not possible for a brand as a world leader DJI to market such a product and has no solutions to resolve errors. If anyone can help me I would be very grateful. thank you all

Immagine.jpg
2019-12-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused you. With regards to this matter. I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team to start up a ticket at ( https://repair.dji.com/repair/index ). We have the professional team who would do their best to assists you with regards to this matter. We hope to hear from you as soon as possible for a swift resolution. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your understanding.
2019-12-10
Use props
mesnick2016
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-10 09:25
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused you. With regards to this matter. I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team to start up a ticket at ( https://repair.dji.com/repair/index ). We have the professional team who would do their best to assists you with regards to this matter. We hope to hear from you as soon as possible for a swift resolution. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your understanding.

hello, I thank you for your reply, given that I have already sent my osmo pocket for assitance for other errors, and they have confirmed that everything was ok. they delivered it to me, but it still does not work. I have been trying to get support from technical support for days, waiting for a solution from their engineers, but I haven't had any answers yet. What should I do?
2019-12-11
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

mesnick2016 Posted at 12-11 01:37
hello, I thank you for your reply, given that I have already sent my osmo pocket for assitance for other errors, and they have confirmed that everything was ok. they delivered it to me, but it still does not work. I have been trying to get support from technical support for days, waiting for a solution from their engineers, but I haven't had any answers yet. What should I do?

Hi, I'm sorry to hear about the problem with your Unit. In order for us to verify the exact issue, you're experiencing with the unit right now would you be able to share us a video of this concern so we can further check and forward the issue to our R & D Department for further assistance? I appreciate your cooperation and looking forward to your response. Thank you.
2019-12-15
Use props
mesnick2016
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Diana Posted at 12-15 12:22
Hi, I'm sorry to hear about the problem with your Unit. In order for us to verify the exact issue, you're experiencing with the unit right now would you be able to share us a video of this concern so we can further check and forward the issue to our R & D Department for further assistance? I appreciate your cooperation and looking forward to your response. Thank you.

Thanks for your support, after endless requests to the support center, without concluding anything, I opened a repair request. I can send you a video, but in this forum I can only upload photos.
how can I do ?
2019-12-17
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

mesnick2016 Posted at 12-17 03:26
Thanks for your support, after endless requests to the support center, without concluding anything, I opened a repair request. I can send you a video, but in this forum I can only upload photos.
how can I do ?

Hi, sorry to know that. You may either use a Dropbox account or Google Drive, just provide us the video link. We'll send you a PM containing the link and password for you to download the firmware via the SD card. May we confirm that you've already opened a repair request? If yes, please provide us the associated case number (CAS) for further assistance. We've tried looking for the said newly opened case using your DJI Forum account but gave us no results. Please reach us the soonest time possible. We're here to help. Thank you for your patience.
2019-12-17
Use props
mesnick2016
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Diana Posted at 12-17 08:34
Hi, sorry to know that. You may either use a Dropbox account or Google Drive, just provide us the video link. We'll send you a PM containing the link and password for you to download the firmware via the SD card. May we confirm that you've already opened a repair request? If yes, please provide us the associated case number (CAS) for further assistance. We've tried looking for the said newly opened case using your DJI Forum account but gave us no results. Please reach us the soonest time possible. We're here to help. Thank you for your patience.

Hi I opened a repair request, the number is CAS-2863251-N3P4W3, I'm sending my osmo for assistance, let me know if there's any problem. Thank you very much for your kindness
2019-12-17
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

mesnick2016 Posted at 12-17 23:59
Hi I opened a repair request, the number is CAS-2863251-N3P4W3, I'm sending my osmo for assistance, let me know if there's any problem. Thank you very much for your kindness

Hi, thank you for providing your case number and giving us the opportunity to help. Thank you again for your patience.
2019-12-18
Use props
fansb0ba0363
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Diana Posted at 2019-12-18 07:14
Hi, thank you for providing your case number and giving us the opportunity to help. Thank you again for your patience.

Hi, my Osmo Action it was never used, and I went to update it to the latest firmware version, and it happened to me, now it is restarting with the message on the screen UNAUTHORIZED DEVICE WITH SERIAL NUMBER, but sometimes it connects normally after many restarts, you can check everything documented in my folder on google drive below.

REMOVE SPACES
ht tps : // drive. google. com /drive/folders/1oNqIQMCwEtaX_IKAWBBAUkDJCfg8wNif? usp= sharing

Can someone help me? The camera was never used, it was just updated and the problem occurred.

This camera factory in June 2019
2020-7-19
Use props
fansd7744017
lvl.1
Brazil

fansb0ba0363 Posted at 2020-7-19 18:45
Hi, my Osmo Action it was never used, and I went to update it to the latest firmware version, and it happened to me, now it is restarting with the message on the screen UNAUTHORIZED DEVICE WITH SERIAL NUMBER, but sometimes it connects normally after many restarts, you can check everything documented in my folder on google drive below.

REMOVE SPACES
fansd, did they solve your problem?  I have the same issue.
2021-1-20
Use props
djiuser_IHO7u2TDgxGJ
New

Netherlands

fansd7744017 Posted at 1-20 17:52
fansd, did they solve your problem?  I have the same issue.

Hi i have exactly the same. Is there any solution
2021-6-22
Use props
lavishsoni
New

India

Hi DJI,

I facing an error while starting Osmo Action 2 ,  "unauthorized device with no serial number error". Can you please help me with above error? How can I resolve it?

2022-2-25
Use props
djiuser_QwbN8GPNw6CY
New

Turkey

Unauthorized device with no serial number hatası veriyor yardımcı olabilirmisiniz
2022-7-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules