Linked, but no connection
600 3 2019-12-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alain.freiburghaus
lvl.2

Switzerland

Hey there

Since the last firmware update i can't reconnect the RC with the aircraft.
The RC is linked an i can move the gimbal with my RC.
So, there must be some kind of connection, but i don't have an image  and I can't take off.
FW Remote Control: V02.02.0307
FW Aircraft: V02.02.0312

Has anyone had the same problem before? Or does anyone know a solution?

Many thanks for every advice!

2019-12-11
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha alain,

If you are using a non-DJI tablet, you can sometimes resolve that issue by pulling the USB cable, waiting fifteen seconds, and then plugging it back in again to reestablish the connection.  You can also try pairing the aircraft with the remote controller again (even if you have already done it).

Finally, be sure your Fly-Safe database is up-to-date.  If you have ignored it too many times, this sometimes happens.

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2019-12-11
Use props
patiam
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1118740 ft
  • >>>
United States

Cetacean Posted at 12-11 02:37
Aloha alain,

If you are using a non-DJI tablet, you can sometimes resolve that issue by pulling the USB cable, waiting fifteen seconds, and then plugging it back in again to reestablish the connection.  You can also try pairing the aircraft with the remote controller again (even if you have already done it).

He's talking about a P4 RTK, the RC of which has an inbuilt CrystalSky monitor (unless he's using the SDK remote, which he presumably would have mentioned).

Alain-per this thread, those are the recommended and compatible RC and aircraft firmware versions. Can you report your GS RTK app and D-RTK 2 fw versions as well? Should be:
D-RTK 2 Mobile Station Firmware: v02.02.0307
DJI GS RTK App: v2.1.2

2019-12-11
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

patiam Posted at 12-11 12:31
He's talking about a P4 RTK, the RC of which has an inbuilt CrystalSky monitor (unless he's using the SDK remote, which he presumably would have mentioned).

Alain-per this thread, those are the recommended and compatible RC and aircraft firmware versions. Can you report you GS RTK app and D-RTK 2 fw versions as well? Should be:

Aloha patiam,

Yes, that is a critical part of the equation as noted.  Mahalo!

Aloha and Drone On!
2019-12-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules