Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Loading saved waypoints in hyperlapse mode
2759 3 2019-12-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drekko
lvl.4
Flight distance : 62365 ft
Australia

Hey with the Mavic 2 and Waypoints 2.0 You can save waypoint missions to the task library. But so far I have not been able to be load the waypoints and use them in hyperlapse mode. I have googled this all i find is info on either the classic manual waypoints in hyperlapse mode or just how to make and save waypoints in waypoints 2.0. Nothing about loading one to use in hyperlpase mode.
If I could load one it would save a bit of battery to make a long hyperlapse. Anyone know if this is possible?
2019-12-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum with your inquiry. With regards to this query. I am sorry to say that the Waypoint 2.0 won't load on the Hyperlapse feature but you can use the standard waypoint under the Hyperlapse settings.  Hope this help. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-12-11
Use props
Drekko
lvl.4
Flight distance : 62365 ft
Australia

Thanks
I tried it this morning and yes seems like they are separated

I wish waypoints 2.0 was available in hyperlapse mode

ok can I ask you another question?

Can I use waypoints 2.0. Create a mission with the map but can I see what the drone will see in real time as I mark the waypoints? The map is sometimes not enough as I cannot see what the drone will be capturing through the camera
I am trying to do a complex waypoint mission of a Ferris wheel where I want:
1. To fly backwards and up in a curved circle, while having the Ferris wheel in the middle of the frame, then as I go up I tilt the camera down

The standard waypoint feature only has a limit of 4 or 5 waypoints and the degree angle changes is often too much  for it
2019-12-11
Use props
parkgt214
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1167008 ft
United States

Why don't you move on to one of the third party apps that will do what you need?
2019-12-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules