Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Debugger
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4865846 ft
  • >>>
Greece

Hello all,

I want to buy the MAVIC MINI but I need your opinions before I do that because I read too many thinks about issues with the app.

I have already intelled the DJI Fly app on both of my phones(SAMSUNG A7 and HUAWEI P20 Lite). On both of them the app starts normaly

and I can explore all its menus and settings even in "camera view" (a blank screen of course since I don't have the drone yet) and in all of the

settings in "..." menu in the upper right corner.

Do you think that this means that it will work with MAVIC MINI if I get it?
Does anyone use it with one of these phones?
Should I place my order?

Nice to find you all people

D.

2019-12-11
Use props
Debugger
lvl.4
  • >>>
Greece

My Samsung Galaxy A7 is the 2018 edition
2019-12-11
Use props
George GR
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2990653 ft
Greece

Good evening my friend from GREECE!
in huawei p20 lite & mate 20 lite works without problem
2019-12-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Welcome and thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to compatibility for the mobile devices. The Samsung A7 and Huawei P20 Lite are not listed on the DJI compatible device list as of the moment. The said mobile devices may work but we cannot guarantee the compatibility and stability of the mobile devices during flight. Rest assured that our DJI R&D team are continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added to the said list in the future. For reference, I will posting a link ( https://www.dji.com/dji-fly ) for the DJI Fly application. If you have further inquiry or concern feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. Thank you.

Mavic Mini.png
2019-12-11
Use props
Moccaz
lvl.3
Flight distance : 807247 ft
Italy

Do not think about the list, also phone there are in the list do not work propely ad Samsung s10
2019-12-11
Use props
George GR
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2990653 ft
Greece

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-11 11:49
Hi. Welcome and thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to compatibility for the mobile devices. The Samsung A7 and Huawei P20 Lite are not listed on the DJI compatible device list as of the moment. The said mobile devices may work but we cannot guarantee the compatibility and stability of the mobile devices during flight. Rest assured that our DJI R&D team are continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added to the said list in the future. For reference, I will posting a link ( https://www.dji.com/dji-fly ) for the DJI Fly application. If you have further inquiry or concern feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. Thank you.

dji has become disgusted with this subject
only iphone is in the list
you need to add as many tablets as you need
otherwise people won't buy drones
2019-12-11
Use props
Hamiltom
lvl.4
Flight distance : 82927 ft
Canada

It is highly likely that your Samsung A7 will work as it is running a 64 bit CPU and has sufficient RAM. The fact that it downloaded and installed is a good sign. My Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra has less ram and a slower CPU and it runs fine.   
2019-12-11
Use props
Debugger
lvl.4
  • >>>
Greece

Thank you all for your replies
2019-12-11
Use props
Debugger
lvl.4
  • >>>
Greece

Finally i place my order for a Mavic mini and DJI care refresh on 13/12/19. I got an email with the payment confirmation and now i sit back and wait.

Should i do something to activate the DJI care refresh or it will be activated since it is in the same order with the aircraft?
2019-12-16
Use props
Debugger
lvl.4
  • >>>
Greece

Debugger Posted at 12-16 22:08
Finally i place my order for a Mavic mini and DJI care refresh on 13/12/19. I got an email with the payment confirmation and now i sit back and wait.

Should i do something to activate the DJI care refresh or it will be activated since it is in the same order with the aircraft?

So, nobody got Mavic Mini with Care Refresh in the same order?
2019-12-18
Use props
Denny-R
lvl.4
Flight distance : 899875 ft
Germany

Debugger Posted at 12-18 22:38
So, nobody got Mavic Mini with Care Refresh in the same order?
It will activate automatically. You will get an email stating the minis serial numbers associated with care refresh right after shipping starts.
Shipping took 19 days for me. So be patient.
2019-12-18
Use props
Debugger
lvl.4
  • >>>
Greece

Denny-R Posted at 12-18 23:52
It will activate automatically. You will get an email stating the minis serial numbers associated with care refresh right after shipping starts.
Shipping took 19 days for me. So be patient.

Thanks Denny-R
2019-12-19
Use props
InspektorGadjet
lvl.4
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

Debugger Posted at 12-16 22:08
Finally i place my order for a Mavic mini and DJI care refresh on 13/12/19. I got an email with the payment confirmation and now i sit back and wait.

I got DJI Care with my combo
Just wait for the drone, you will need the serial number of the drone to link it to the DJI Care.
2019-12-19
Use props
JodyB
lvl.4
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

You should be good with your current devices. Because you ordered DJI refresh at the same time as ordering your MM, it should activate when you active the MM automatically, or at least thats how mine went. I hope you get all the joy possible from your new MM!!! As always, happy and safe flying!!
2019-12-19
Use props
Debugger
lvl.4
  • >>>
Greece

JodyB Posted at 12-19 05:18
You should be good with your current devices. Because you ordered DJI refresh at the same time as ordering your MM, it should activate when you active the MM automatically, or at least thats how mine went. I hope you get all the joy possible from your new MM!!! As always, happy and safe flying!!

I got an email notification 2 days ago that my order is shipped out. I hope to be able to share my first impressions with all of you soon. (and activation steps)
Thanks for your replay JodyB
2019-12-29
Use props
JodyB
lvl.4
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

Debugger Posted at 12-29 12:15
I got an email notification 2 days ago that my order is shipped out. I hope to be able to share my first impressions with all of you soon. (and activation steps)
Thanks for your replay JodyB

You’re welcome!! Hope you get it soon and enjoy it!!!
2019-12-29
Use props
Burak C.
lvl.3
Flight distance : 21814 ft
Turkey

I was at the same point as I was waiting my MM on pre order. I downloaded the software and everything was smooth without drone and I was little bit curious if it is gonna work or not. Because my phone was not in the list either(Note 10+). But everything just working fine, didn't even had a one crash at all. If the software launches fine, I guess you don't have anything to worry about same as me.
2019-12-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules