The streets of Mdina, Malta with the Osmo Action
506 5 2019-12-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
David_Harry
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Hi.

Here's another example of the Osmo Action shooting in good light by my mate, Threlly.

This is just Threlly taking a walk through the streets of Mdina in Malta with the Action.

Why does't my footage look this good in the UK

Checkout more of Threlly's stuff at http://www.YouTube.com/Threlly

Cheers,
Dave.

2019-12-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for sharing this footage from Mdina, Malta. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-12-11
Use props
ff22
Second Officer
United States

Very nice.  Another place to add to the growing bucket list!

And at approximately 11:30 is the answer to my question - he is hand holding the camera.  I'm still debating how to use the camera while I'm hiking and hopefully, maybe this weekend, cross-country skiing.   I use hiking poles when hiking and can only hand hold it on relatively even trails.  And cross-country skiing definitely requires two hands.  A chest strap will probably pick up pole movements.  So I guess I have to look for some kind of head mount.
2019-12-11
Use props
David_Harry
Second Officer
United Kingdom

ff22 Posted at 12-11 11:46
Very nice.  Another place to add to the growing bucket list!

And at approximately 11:30 is the answer to my question - he is hand holding the camera.  I'm still debating how to use the camera while I'm hiking and hopefully, maybe this weekend, cross-country skiing.   I use hiking poles when hiking and can only hand hold it on relatively even trails.  And cross-country skiing definitely requires two hands.  A chest strap will probably pick up pole movements.  So I guess I have to look for some kind of head mount.

Yes, a great looking place. At least my Action had a holiday this year

As for your use, that's a bit of a tough one. I suspect, as you've said, some sort of head mount may be the most convenient option. Let us know how you get on.

Cheers,
Dave.
2019-12-12
Use props
ff22
Second Officer
United States

David_Harry Posted at 12-12 00:18
Yes, a great looking place. At least my Action had a holiday this year

As for your use, that's a bit of a tough one. I suspect, as you've said, some sort of head mount may be the most convenient option. Let us know how you get on.

Oh, that's your Action on this vacation? (g)

2019-12-12
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice footage.
2019-12-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now