use what you got  and how I show it. to remove the lens

2019-12-11
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Just be careful not to over tighten it afterwards.
2019-12-11
Use props
ebswift
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10299 ft
Australia

A shifter would be a bit hefty to be carting around in the camera bag if you're swapping out for ND filters etc.  I see there's a lot of cheap tools for this lens you can get now on places like banggood.  I like the tool I made because it's lightweight, small and has no moving parts, though you need access to a 3D printer - you can find my post if interested, the file is available for download.  I wanted my lens cover on tight because I want to use my OA underwater as it was built to be able to handle.
2019-12-12
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

Person had a problem trying  to open. that was why I made my video for them.  No one  is asking for tools.   WHy DJI a company excluded a tool is because the Lens was to be hand tightened. DJI should have  noted and be in the accessory page for such tools, not one  going elsewhere.

If I shown over tightning, no I showed it can be  tightened down to the limits.    since e all are critics.   no one in this world will be right.
2019-12-12
Use props
Matman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 644669 ft
United States

<Cringe>

Kudos for demonstrating your girly grip strength, just kidding my friend!

I’d recommend a pickle jar opener (circular rubber pad) for packability (and wont scratch the housing if you slip) reasons.

Although having a self-defense wrench in your kit never hurts!
Helpful hint: consider laying off of the SIRI dictation (or edit out the type o's before posting), as the great majority can't understand or appreciate your contribution due to this SIRI effect.

2019-12-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules