Our latest music video 100% osmo pocket footage
123Next >
11762 80 2019-12-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hedac
lvl.4
Spain

This is our latest music video using osmo pocket exclusively. No filters used in this case. In this location, cold and sleet falls , one hand with the umbrella and another hand with the osmo pocket was the perfect solution. I had DSLR camera in the backpack but It was too much hassle. The osmo pocket allowed me to film quick because Priscilla was freezing with that dress Let me know what do you think. Thank you.

2019-12-11
Use props
saem
lvl.4
Canada

Excellent job
2019-12-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for sharing this mesmerizing video you have created using your DJI Osmo Pocket. Great Work! Thank you for your valued support.
2019-12-11
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Well done. Really impressive.
2019-12-11
Use props
Udo13
lvl.4
Flight distance : 257188 ft
Germany

Complement, well done
2019-12-11
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
lvl.4

United Kingdom

Your avatar says Spain but it looks very Welsh to me, including landscape.
Excellent location, would love to know where that is.
Very nicely filmed and framed, but OMG! that poor lass.
You can see her trying to control her movements and suppressing shivering while trying to slow her movements down.
The hairs on her arms are standing up and she has been dripped on with what must be freezing water.

What size it that bird? or is it two birds? Sort of clever ;-)

Talk about suffering for one's art.

[EDIT] OK, I just read the blurb. 'Finnish traditional folk song'. Staggeringly similar to listen to compared to Galick offerings.

Well done to all.
2019-12-11
Use props
David_Harry
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Excellent use of the Pocket and great looking footage.

Cheers,
Dave.
2019-12-12
Use props
Robb OConnor
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Wow what a great video, amazing quality and a lovely song too. Thanks for sharing  I really enjoyed it
2019-12-12
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Superb.  Did you record the audio in the studio and then add to the video later.
2019-12-12
Use props
hedac
lvl.4
Spain

thank you everyone for the lovely feedback, I'll forward your replies to Priscilla
it was difficult to ninjawalk in this kind of terrain ;)
@Ray-CubeAce yes this is Spain. North of Spain is actually very green The bird is a "White wagtail" (Motacilla alba)  I think they live in northern countries, but they come to visit us in the south during winter.
@DAFlys Indeed. Priscilla did the song first, then we used just a smartphone to play the song while filming,  and then I had to manually synchronize each video scene with the mastered audio. Also, the birds in several scenes are added in post-production too as VFX. and there are three rats too. Can you find them ?
2019-12-12
Use props
Curt1591
Second Officer
Thailand

Very nice!
2019-12-12
Use props
Lysak2003
Second Officer
Flight distance : 500052 ft
Ukraine

Great work!
2019-12-12
Use props
ShermanFlyer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 596896 ft
United States

Great work
2019-12-12
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Great music! Great work!
2019-12-13
Use props
M2Wair
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Superb, great job.
2019-12-13
Use props
yidneth
lvl.2

Spain

Ray-CubeAce Posted at 12-11 15:24
Your avatar says Spain but it looks very Welsh to me, including landscape.
Excellent location, would love to know where that is.
Very nicely filmed and framed, but OMG! that poor lass.

My partner told me of the comments here and I decided to log to say thanks to everyone. It's indeed North of Spain which is very green and mossy, we also have a fair deal of Snow in winter.
Yes it was cold and what you can't see in the video is that actually it was raining (mostly sleet) so I was soaked wet  haha still it has not been the "coldest" filming, I still remember one filmed in a windy blizzard hahah that'd win the spot of risking a pneumonia glad you liked it
2019-12-13
Use props
yidneth
lvl.2

Spain

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-11 08:00
Thank you for sharing this mesmerizing video you have created using your DJI Osmo Pocket. Great Work! Thank you for your valued support.

Thank you, my partner told me to come to the forum, he said there was some nice feedback and I wanted to say thanks personally.   During this last year we've been filming mostly with our osmo pocket. It all started in "Flame" and since most of the footage is filmed with it, some like this entirely with it. For us it's convenient because we don't usually film by the road but actually hike to places, and it's portable and easy to use.  Saving for a small drone, maybe the mini would be enough, we look forward to add some aerial shots, but meanwhile there's a whole lot with can do with a long pole and the osmo pocket itself. Thanks to you and everyone for the lovely feedback
2019-12-13
Use props
FatherXmas
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4058619 ft
  • >>>
United States

Beautiful lady with a great voice. Well done!
2019-12-13
Use props
yidneth
lvl.2

Spain

FatherXmas Posted at 12-13 10:45
Beautiful lady with a great voice. Well done!

Thank you very much for the compliment.
2019-12-13
Use props
wihanvanderwalt
New
Flight distance : 76900 ft
South Africa

This is really good!
2019-12-13
Use props
Norton010
New

India

I mark this Post for future reference. Norton Setup
2019-12-13
Use props
Norton010
New

India

Norton Setup
2019-12-13
Use props
Kaceyx
lvl.2

Lovely.. I liked how the video is smooth.
2019-12-14
Use props
Aurelian Irimia
Second Officer
Flight distance : 903350 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Very nice job! Can you give some details about settings: resolution, frames, profile used...?Thanks!
2019-12-15
Use props
Dmitry Vishnevskiy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 588635 ft
Russia

Amazing job. Thanks for sharing
2019-12-15
Use props
Dmitry Vishnevskiy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 588635 ft
Russia

Is it the same song?

I did this clip two month ago///
2019-12-15
Use props
bheiser10
lvl.2
Flight distance : 658015 ft
United States

Very nice! She must have been cold!
2019-12-15
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

Amazing
2019-12-16
Use props
UweE
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1016775 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Great job and great performance!
Would you let us know the technical details of your video (4K? manual settings? etc. etc.)
2019-12-16
Use props
hedac
lvl.4
Spain

It was all recorded at 4k 50fps. Then uploaded to YouTube at 2560x1440p 25fps. Some scenes are slowed down from 50fps to 25 fps for half speed effect with the same 4k quality which is great. It was all recorded in automatic mode and autofocus. No cinelike mode. Normally I like to use d-cinelike but in this case auto was good and also because I forgot to activate cinelike at the beginning ;) there was a bit of color grading done in Davinci Resolve but not too much.
2019-12-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

yidneth Posted at 12-13 10:01
Thank you, my partner told me to come to the forum, he said there was some nice feedback and I wanted to say thanks personally.   During this last year we've been filming mostly with our osmo pocket. It all started in "Flame" and since most of the footage is filmed with it, some like this entirely with it. For us it's convenient because we don't usually film by the road but actually hike to places, and it's portable and easy to use.  Saving for a small drone, maybe the mini would be enough, we look forward to add some aerial shots, but meanwhile there's a whole lot with can do with a long pole and the osmo pocket itself. Thanks to you and everyone for the lovely feedback

You are most welcome Yidneth and thank you for choosing DJI. It is great to know that you are planning to buy a drone for your next project. For reference, I will be posting a link
( https://www.dji.com/products/com ... ndsite&from=nav ) where in you can check and compare all the DJI consumers that can help you create this said project. I hope this helps. Thank you.
2019-12-16
Use props
CoollyMcAwesome
lvl.4
Flight distance : 274829 ft
Canada

Wonderful job! For all the obstacle and condition the team faced the production value is very high, love the location as well as the unique music. Keep up the great work! Wishing you success in your future endeavors.
2019-12-16
Use props
H.Franco
lvl.1

United States

I give you a best compliment in dept of my heart its really appreciative keep it up
2019-12-17
Use props
dougshem
New

Spain

beautiful video and music .
2019-12-17
Use props
djiuser_81o8uhDjIHD2
New

Bangladesh

Super work yo
2019-12-18
Use props
frafri
lvl.2
Flight distance : 489314 ft
United States

Great editing work.

Do you have any process for recording and editing? Do you have a notepad with all the scenes?

Thank you!
2019-12-18
Use props
yidneth
lvl.2

Spain

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-16 09:45
You are most welcome Yidneth and thank you for choosing DJI. It is great to know that you are planning to buy a drone for your next project. For reference, I will be posting a link
( https://www.dji.com/products/comparison-consumer-drones?site=brandsite&from=nav ) where in you can check and compare all the DJI consumers that can help you create this said project. I hope this helps. Thank you.

Thank you,  I will, we were about to consider the mini for Xmas thinking to add just a few scenes to the videos would be great, haha but there was an urgent need to upgrade specs on our editing computer and I don't think Santa is going to gift it to me this year , hopefully next.  Still there is quite a lot of things we've been able to do with using the  Osmo pocket attached to a pole.  We have been using it consistently  on all the music videos for a year now

This as our first put together with it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_slKUk1mwI

And in most the videos since most of the footage comes from it, being this last  shared here shared entirely  with the  osmo pocket.  It  feels convenient and practical when you go hiking and scouting for locations  (and lightweight ;-)) I'm really pleased with it. Crossing fingers for a drone in the near future.

2019-12-18
Use props
yidneth
lvl.2

Spain

dougshem Posted at 12-17 23:24
beautiful video and music .

Aw thank you very much for complimenting the music too.  
2019-12-18
Use props
yidneth
lvl.2

Spain

CoollyMcAwesome Posted at 12-16 18:58
Wonderful job! For all the obstacle and condition the team faced the production value is very high, love the location as well as the unique music. Keep up the great work! Wishing you success in your future endeavors.

Thank you so much for the encouragement.  That day we had some friends visiting our beechwoods to see the Autumn. But it snowed. I think it was beautiful to experience a day between the seasons. Thanks for all the kind words. Location is Navarre, North of Spain. Very mossy
2019-12-18
Use props
yidneth
lvl.2

Spain

bheiser10 Posted at 12-15 07:31
Very nice! She must have been cold!

I was.. hahah  but not as cold as once I filmed in a blizzard hahah very dramatic looking but that was freezing.  To be honest even if it's not shown, if you see closely you can see it's sleeting. So more than the temperature it was getting soaked wet in the cold which was a bit uncomfortable.  Nothing a hot tea flask couldn't fix. Thanks :*
2019-12-18
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules