DJI Pilot not available
4673 6 2019-12-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CJ_flyer
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I have been using an iPAD pro and an iPAD mini with Inspires and a Matrice 210 RTK via DJI Pilot and Pix4Dcapture without issue for years. Today I tried them and get the following message 'DJI Pilot not available for current device. Please check the relevant instructions and download the correct version of the app. Please contact DJI Support for more assistance' followed by the app shutting down. The iOS is 13.3. I need DJI Pilot because I have a dual gimbal. I'm running the most recent version of Matrice RTK firmware (refreshed today 11th December 2019).

Is this happening to anyone else? Any advice please?

2019-12-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi CJ_flyer, thanks for your feedback, what is the version of your DJI Pilot? Did you try to delete it and download again (please ensure to back up the important files)?
2019-12-11
Use props
CJ_flyer
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi DJI Mindy, I did try deleting the app and reinstalling it. It didn't help, unfortunately. It's v1.1.2 (63).
2019-12-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

CJ_flyer Posted at 12-12 05:05
Hi DJI Mindy, I did try deleting the app and reinstalling it. It didn't help, unfortunately. It's v1.1.2 (63).

Thanks for the details, we will report it to our engineers for further assistance.
2019-12-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DJI Pilot iOS version doesn't support Matrice 200, it is recommended to use the DJI Pilot Android version, or please use DJI Go 4 when attaching only one camera.
2019-12-16
Use props
CJ_flyer
lvl.1

United Kingdom

As I said in my first post "I have been using an iPAD pro and an iPAD mini with Inspires and a Matrice 210 RTK via DJI Pilot and Pix4Dcapture without issue for years. " so I don't understand why you state that DJI Pilot iOS version doesn't support the matrice. The whole point of purchasing a 210 RTK was so that I could use the dual gimbal. Now I learn that iOS isn't supported and I need to spend more money on Android hardware.

When will DJI fix Pilot so that it works with iOS?
2019-12-16
Use props
CJ_flyer
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I have a follow up issue. I am trying to use the cendence with the Matrice 210 RTK. It instructs me to use the DJI Pilot app when trying to plan a mission flight, but the XT does not exist as a camera type. All I want to do is fly the Matrice 210 and get radiometric thermal images on a preset flight path to ensure sufficient overlap. I used to be able to do this on my iPAD with Pix4D but it's not possible.
2020-1-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules