How long does replacement aircraft delivery take?
968 3 2019-12-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_poWrQD2VexeR
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2119731 ft
United Kingdom

So 2 weeks ago I lost my Mavic mini due to a flyaway caused by high wind. I contacted dji support and they said they could send me a replacement aircraft only package (including battery and propellers) for 15% discount.

I was wondering, how long does it take for it to be delivered to me based on people's previous experiences? DJI can't confirm until I pay, but I don't want to wait the 6+ weeks that I've heard other people have had to wait. I'd rather pay full price and get next day delivery from a local retailer. I am from the UK btw.

Thanks

2019-12-11
Use props
JodyB
lvl.4
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

That's going to be kind of hard to answer I believe. With the mini being just freshly released, stock may or may not be low to nill at the moment. That probably would be better suited to be answered by a moderator or someone more in the know of such things. I know when a friend of mine sent his spark in for replacement, it didn't take long. Most of that time was spent in shipping there and back. I think if I remember correctly, the turn around once DJI received his spark was something like 3 days.
2019-12-11
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, we're sorry to know about this. We have pulled up your case using your DJI Forum account. We'll seek the attention of the designated team and forward this to their attention. We're here to help. Thank you for your patience.
2019-12-11
Use props
fans15b5ed8d
lvl.1
Flight distance : 27897 ft
Germany

Do you know the price of a replacement drone?

2019-12-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules