489 2 2019-12-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bullcrappy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 87989 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hey guys have had a P4P for 2+ year and love it.  Also have a P3P that still works but batteries are close to shot. Also have an Anafi.  So my P4P is acting up.  I have had some rough landing but never "crashed" but any thing ever happened was user error.  I was out shooting a job and all was fine and then restarted it and I get the below image... transmission all scrambled.  BUT video and photos actually look good.  I tried a different cable, reinstalled app with no luck.  Any ideas?  thanks in advance
Screenshot_20191209-155407.jpg
2019-12-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this matter. Have you tried to check your transmission settings by opening the DJI Go 4 application > enter the camera view > Genera settings ( three dots on the upper right ) > HD, please try to manually adjust and check, if the issue still persists. I would also recommend to refresh the firmware of the said drone to isolate issue. If after both troubleshooting step are done and the issue still persists. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI support team at ( https://www.dji.com/service/repair?site=brandsite&from=nav ) to further diagnose the issue and repair the drone. Rest assured that our DJI support team will do their best to assists you with regards to this matter. Please note that the repair cost will depend on the said warranty period of the drone otherwise, valid charges will apply. Thank you.
2019-12-11
Use props
Bullcrappy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 87989 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks but really looking for imput from community for me troubleshoot repair myself.  Connections for transmission makes no diff 2.4 or 5ghz and manual or auto channel selection.  App reinstalled and on latest FW for all.

thanks
rs
2019-12-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules